Am I the only one who is pissed off?

Okay, I pre ordered the game last night. Today I play the game, and the game won't let me past the beginning. It tells me to look in the window and I did so about 900 times. Won't do a thing, I looked around for about 20 minutes and nothing.

I'd almost rather have my steam account banned for doing a chargeback on the game than this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/donaldtrumps/screenshot/596968901963040440?tab=public is the spot it won't let me passed.:mad:

Comments

• SynSyn
    edited April 2012
    When you have your icon over the door it's defaulted to "look" (eyeball). Use the mouse wheel to scroll down and highlight the hand so that you use the door.
  • edited April 2012
    i preordered march 23rd i still cant play wow
  • edited April 2012
    Timboslice822 -

A code to download through Steam was emailed out. I received mine a little after 10pm EST. Haven't played it though on Steam. A little unsure on if you can transfer your saved game to the TTG version.
  • edited April 2012
    lol yah dude you just gotta scroll the options, shows in your screenshot the sliding option. If you're having problem with that part of part 1 then you're going to have alot more problems later on.
  • edited April 2012
    Okay, I pre ordered the game last night. Today I play the game, and the game won't let me past the beginning. It tells me to look in the window and I did so about 900 times. Won't do a thing, I looked around for about 20 minutes and nothing.

I'd almost rather have my steam account banned for doing a chargeback on the game than this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/donaldtrumps/screenshot/596968901963040440?tab=public is the spot it won't let me passed.:mad:

lol @ people who have no idea how to play games
  • edited April 2012
    Anyone else picturing The Donald throwing his gold-plated mouse at his 60 inch computer screen in frustration?
  • edited April 2012
    Hope he got it sorted out, but LOL :D
  • edited April 2012
    im pissed off to now. thx very much TT
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah it was a little confusing at first, but I eventually figured out what was going on.

I'm playing on a keyboard + mouse so I have to type 1/2/3/4 from the available options to perform that action and I imagine that for the people playing on control pads that they can move up/down through the options somehow.

Also, Donald Trump starting an angry thread? Priceless.
This discussion has been closed.