Decision Screen Not Recording Decisions?

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
The decision screen at the end of the game didn't seem to record the choices I had made. There was just a lot of placeholder text reading things like "Episode 1 Decision 1 Description -- You and 50% of players Episode 1 Decision 1 Result 2." Did anyone else encounter this? I hope all of my choices were still recorded in the save game file for future episodes.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    The decision screen at the end of the game didn't seem to record the choices I had made. There was just a lot of placeholder text reading things like "Episode 1 Decision 1 Description -- You and 50% of players Episode 1 Decision 1 Result 2." Did anyone else encounter this? I hope all of my choices were still recorded in the save game file for future episodes.
    I noticed this too and was just about to comment on it. It may be a bug *shrug*
  • edited April 2012
    yup .. was wondering what it all meant. Seems like it's broken.
  • edited April 2012
    Yaaaa happened to me too.
  • edited April 2012
    yep, same thing .. steam version
  • edited April 2012
    Same here. May be a result of having to screw around with settings to make the stupid thing work. Or maybe because we have unique preorder codes.
  • edited April 2012
    I'm having this problem as well, and I didn't pre-order. Just a plain purchase off of Steam. It sucks, because it would be really cool to be able to compare my choices to those of others. I get the impression that it is an unfinished feature, and I'm a little peeved about it because reviewers (who surely got samples before release) didn't note the issue.
  • edited April 2012
    Eglin wrote: »
    I'm having this problem as well, and I didn't pre-order. Just a plain purchase off of Steam. It sucks, because it would be really cool to be able to compare my choices to those of others. I get the impression that it is an unfinished feature, and I'm a little peeved about it because reviewers (who surely got samples before release) didn't note the issue.
    Mike mentioned in a different thread (but I cannot find it at the moment) that this issue was tied directly with the server issue they are having with releasing the game here. When they get it cleared up, those statistics will be listed correctly in your game. He also went on to say that your save games are saving your choices correctly and not to worry. :)
  • edited April 2012
    Mike mentioned in a different thread (but I cannot find it at the moment)

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29362

;)
This discussion has been closed.