Which Path Will I Get?

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
First, this game rocks. How refreshing to find a game that centers on story and interactions than just another shoot-em-up. It looks amazing, and except for a few glitches here and there (the scenes when Lee is making his getaway from the crashed police car is always laggy) it's visually awesome.

Played the first episode, very satisfying. Played it again, this time saving the idiot Carly who can't put batteries and radios together in her head, instead of the intellectually superior Josh, to see how the game changed.

Now I'm wondering - am I stuck with Carly for the 2nd episode? Because the girl may be good with a gun, but she may have trouble turning on the generator. Or identifying it.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Poor Carly. I saved Josh because good shooters are a dime a dozen, but a good electrician is hard to find. Just the kind of person you need should the lights go out. Plus, Carly knew my secret... so. If Carly had been a sniper like Andrea, I might have reconsidered.

I'll be honest, I went for Josh because he was closer and Carly had a gun. I figured she might be able to save herself. I was wrong :(
  • edited April 2012
    Who the F is Josh? His name is Doug.
  • edited April 2012
    ghostykips wrote: »
    Because the girl may be good with a gun, but she may have trouble turning on the generator. Or identifying it.

Best post-apocalyptic reasoning ever.
  • edited April 2012
    Actinguy1 wrote: »
    Who the F is Josh? His name is Doug.

Yeah, I meant Doug. He reminds me, strongly, of a guy named Josh. Whups.

And I'd still like to know what's gonna happen when the next episode comes. Which of these two am I going to be stuck with?
  • edited April 2012
    As far as I figure it, you pick the saved game you want to continue with.
  • edited April 2012
    As far as I figure it, you pick the saved game you want to continue with.

Mmm, I like that idea. Multiple threads, provided there's really enough distinction by the time the last episode comes around.
This discussion has been closed.