4x Playtrough of episode 1

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
I just did 4 playtroughs of episode 1. This game is so addictive and so cool. I wanted too see all the possibilities and there really is alot of cool differences!. Im 100% ready for the next episode! Can't wait! I hope it'll come very soon cuz i am obviously sick of the first episode now after all these playtroughs xD

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Gah! I am still mulling over some of my decisions. Good thing I have a whole month to create more playthroughs.
  • edited April 2012
    Haha yeah i just coudn't stand leaving a descision open for another one i just wanted too see them all immediatly so i kept playing and now i got every possibility haha . Can't be more ready for next episode! I'm stocked!!
  • edited April 2012
    Episode one ends where you get in that little girls backyard where her treehouse is at? Because it seems like this is the end of episode 1 to me because when i try to go to the sliding glass door and i click it nothing happens... He just says "I wonder if anyone's home." and i've exited the game and re launched and still it only lets me stop at this point. Where the glass screen door is at.... idk if this is a bug with PC/Steam only clients or what... reply back if you have any info please
  • edited April 2012
    Ban3 wrote: »
    Episode one ends where you get in that little girls backyard where her treehouse is at? Because it seems like this is the end of episode 1 to me because when i try to go to the sliding glass door and i click it nothing happens... He just says "I wonder if anyone's home." and i've exited the game and re launched and still it only lets me stop at this point. Where the glass screen door is at.... idk if this is a bug with PC/Steam only clients or what... reply back if you have any info please
    You need to either use the numbers 1-4 or roll the mouse wheel to change the "eye" icon to the "hand" icon and open the door.
  • edited April 2012
    OMG thank you so much! Very very helpfull. This would be not an issue if when you looked under controls option and all that pops up is an xbox 360 controller lol.... Wish they would actually have PC/Mac key ability layouts for instances such as these.
  • edited April 2012
    Ban3 wrote: »
    OMG thank you so much! Very very helpfull. This would be not an issue if when you looked under controls option and all that pops up is an xbox 360 controller lol.... Wish they would actually have PC/Mac key ability layouts for instances such as these.
    yeah. I just added a link in my Signature for PC controls thread. Have a look :)
  • edited April 2012
    ---

Christ the game tells you the controls. You might try PAYING ATTENTION to them. They are there for a reason.

Seriously people
  • edited April 2012
    VinAro wrote: »
    I just did 4 playtroughs of episode 1. This game is so addictive and so cool. I wanted too see all the possibilities and there really is alot of cool differences!. Im 100% ready for the next episode! Can't wait! I hope it'll come very soon cuz i am obviously sick of the first episode now after all these playtroughs xD

I know what you mean. Number 5 finished last night. Probably going to play it through at least another time tonight.
This discussion has been closed.