Too retarded to get the Radio to flip..

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
So im in the drugstore.

I know from a walkthrough that I have to flip the radio somehow (walkthourgh at IGN says so at least) - I clicked on all the damn controls but I cant figure out how to flip it around (im assuming i can only find the batteries once I checked the back of the radio - which btw, is a wee bit dumb, that would have been a great hint for all the poor idiots like me who run around the store for 25 minutes >_<). Only button that does anythign is my right mouse button, which obviously puts it back on the table.

Sooo...dafuq am I doing wrong? :D

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Jamez wrote: »
    So im in the drugstore.

I know from a walkthrough that I have to flip the radio somehow (walkthourgh at IGN says so at least) - I clicked on all the damn controls but I cant figure out how to flip it around (im assuming i can only find the batteries once I checked the back of the radio - which btw, is a wee bit dumb, that would have been a great hint for all the poor idiots like me who run around the store for 25 minutes >_<). Only button that does anythign is my right mouse button, which obviously puts it back on the table.

Sooo...dafuq am I doing wrong? :D
    Hover your mouse pointer near the right side of the radio. You'll get a prompt to flip it.

Edit: It'll be a left click not a right click
  • edited April 2012
    Yea. You just hacked that in there.

thx mate. xD
  • edited April 2012
    Jamez wrote: »
    Yea. You just hacked that in there.

thx mate. xD
    Yeah. Total Class A hacker. That's me :cool:

yqw
  • edited April 2012
    Oh man. This must be embarrassing. :D Even the reporter knew how to flip it.
  • edited April 2012
    TaeZ wrote: »
    Oh man. This must be embarrassing. :D Even the reporter knew how to flip it.
    Even if
    she couldn't figure out how to put the batteries in correctly.
    hehe.
  • edited April 2012
    I didn't flip it and i finished the episode without problems.
    Now i have to play again to see what happens. :)
  • edited April 2012
    Y'know,
    during the stress of a zombie apocalypse, I can sorta understand forgetting to put batteries in a radio. I can even understand putting them in the wrong way. But what I can't understand is, "Can you find them for me? I wouldn't even know what to look for." No amount of zombies is going to make you forget what a battery LOOKS like!.
  • edited April 2012
    i only found one battery in the shop where is the second one ? if there is a second one ? reckon i looked everywhere..in the shop that is and there after but may of missed it getting to the shop.
  • edited April 2012
    i only found one battery in the shop where is the second one ? if there is a second one ? reckon i looked everywhere..in the shop that is and there after but may of missed it getting to the shop.
    There is
    The one on the shelf behind the greeting cards and there is one on the floor near Clementine
  • edited April 2012
    yeah i got it on my second play through i got the one on the shelf first then eventually found the one on the floor lol but thanks for 'trying to help' :)
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Y'know,
    during the stress of a zombie apocalypse, I can sorta understand forgetting to put batteries in a radio. I can even understand putting them in the wrong way. But what I can't understand is, "Can you find them for me? I wouldn't even know what to look for." No amount of zombies is going to make you forget what a battery LOOKS like!.
    Well, in her defense, she probably meant she didn't know whether it took AA or AAA. My mom's the same way, she's always handing me electronics to put the batteries in. AA and AAA batteries drive her nuts because they're not that different in size from looking at the battery compartment. Then, she can't see the diagram on the battery compartment that tells you which way to put the batteries in because they make it so small (and usually etch the words out in the plastic itself, so you don't even get the advantage of differing colors in text and background to help you out).
This discussion has been closed.