Steam Achievements?

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hello,

First off, I would like to thank you for an amazing intro to the "Walking Dead" series aka. Episode 1. Nonetheless, I think you could´ve been a little more creative in designing Achievements for this game - all of them are just based on beating a chapter of the Episode. I personally find these type of achievements really bland and unnecessary to even add into the game. In my opinion, they don´t enhance the feeling that you have accomplished or achieved anything - apart from completing the game. It would be interesting to add some achievements for easter-eggs or hidden stuff. I´m really hoping for something like this in the coming episodes...

Greetings from Austria,
vp

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Yeah, I found the achievements pretty lazy. Maybe it would have been more interesting to make people try different endings or make little things like giving energy bars... But the achievements you have is like it there were none.

By the way, the game is GREAT, can't wait a month!
  • edited April 2012
    if tell tale want to add tnew ones update existing achievements or want someone else to come up with em for toehr games future episdoes for a small fee i'll do it :D
  • edited April 2012
    Yes, the steam achievements.... weak.
  • edited April 2012
    Someone from the Telltale Team said earlier that the achievements had to be that way due to some issue involving releasing the game on consoles.

Sucks to hear, but at least they seem as disappointed about it as we are.
  • edited April 2012
    Someone from the Telltale Team said earlier that the achievements had to be that way due to some issue involving releasing the game on consoles.

Sucks to hear, but at least they seem as disappointed about it as we are.
    Well damn. So no amount of ideas from us will help. That just bites (snicker)
  • edited April 2012
    seems lazy to me they knew they had to put achievments in..

so instead of shouting about the pre order bonus for 6 lucky people and spending time bragging about it.

some time could of been spent on doing the achievements ;)

(my bitterness towards this subject will be verified if i'm not one of the 6 lol)
This discussion has been closed.