Disc version for consoles?

Since Back To The Future got a PS3 and Wii release I was wondering if there were any plans to bring The Walking Dead to a physical disc release on consoles as well. I've nothing against digital distribution per se I just like to own a physical product as an old fashioned collector. I have nightmares about not being able to play great games in the future because they were all on the hard drive of a machine that died.
It's a shame that telltale don't offer the same "download and play now get the disc later" offer that PC gamers get for consoles.
I guess the console disc version will probably be dependant on sales. Anyway if anyone knows if there's any plans I'd be happy to know.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    i guess probably after the games is finished. but im no dev to confirm this
  • edited April 2012
    Thanks for mentioning this, I had no idea Back to the Future was released on disc on the PS3. I think I may pick this up again to replay on my TV. :) Only $19.79 on Amazon right now too!
  • edited April 2012
    jab1981 wrote: »
    Thanks for mentioning this, I had no idea Back to the Future was released on disc on the PS3. I think I may pick this up again to replay on my TV. :) Only $19.79 on Amazon right now too!

Avoid the wii version if you can, though, as it's fairly glitchy. Still fun, though.
This discussion has been closed.