Anyone else notice? [spoiler?]

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
that lee's brother looks like tiger woods in the pictures? seems deliberate.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    that lee's brother looks like tiger woods? seems deliberate.
    No, I really can't say that I noticed that. hehe
  • edited April 2012
    what im curious about is how the hell did he get trapped under a telephone pole? i mean not like there was a crash or anything near it...just broke and fell on him. Lots of holes in the story, does make sense when it comes to tiger and all that...holes in the story...as for similarity in looks, im thinking its pretty damn close. Would have been poetic if you found a gold club to hit him with instead of the axe
  • edited April 2012
    tomaine wrote: »
    what im curious about is how the hell did he get trapped under a telephone pole? i mean not like there was a crash or anything near it...just broke and fell on him. Lots of holes in the story, does make sense when it comes to tiger and all that...holes in the story...as for similarity in looks, im thinking its pretty damn close. Would have been poetic if you found a gold club to hit him with instead of the axe

I saw it as, not everything has to have an explanation. The painful thing for Lee is to see his family dead and not knowing how it happened. I think that is a good thing for the story. You can come to your own conclusions how it happened, maybe Lee's brother was injured and was lying down when the pole landed on him. You just don't know. I like that.
  • edited April 2012
    use you imagination someone could backed into it escaping the city and knocked it down and then drove off i hardly consider a downed pole a HOLE in the story little details like that dont need alot of detail.
  • edited April 2012
    Goldrock wrote: »
    use you imagination someone could backed into it escaping the city and knocked it down and then drove off i hardly consider a downed pole a HOLE in the story little details like that dont need alot of detail.
    Agreed. Especially when you already can see him under the pole as they walk up having just got to Macon. Lee didn't see him because he was looking at his parent's pharmacy. With all the wrecked cars and even a semi, there is a real good chance it happened in the chaos of people fleeing. We don't know when Lee's brother was turned, it may have been very early on. Someone was feeling really sick after having been bitten, came into the pharmacy for meds. Lee's brother (the manager of a friendly neighborhood pharmacy) comes from behind the counter to help, sick person turns zombie and attacks him. This is only one possibility. There are dozens more.
  • edited April 2012
    Anyone else notice......

While riding in the police car at the beginning, you are flying down the highway in the slow lane while the fast lane chugs slowly along?
  • edited April 2012
    Anyone else noticed the junk on the side of the highway just before they hit the walker? Looks like a tree or something growing on the shoulder. Maybe a glitch.
  • edited April 2012
    crash665 wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed the junk on the side of the highway just before they hit the walker? Looks like a tree or something growing on the shoulder. Maybe a glitch.
    I thought that was a really big upside down top hat :D

What about all the miles you go down the highway passing the same "Service Road 10 miles ->" signs?
  • edited April 2012
    Since I've driven - what I assume - is I-75 south many times, I was looking at the exit signs for something I might recognize. I don't remember Service road 10, though. lol
  • harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    crash665 wrote: »
    Since I've driven - what I assume - is I-75 south many times, I was looking at the exit signs for something I might recognize. I don't remember Service road 10, though. lol

As a transplant from Atlanta, I can tell you it gets pretty rural pretty quickly once you're south of 285 :P
  • edited April 2012
    As a transplant from Atlanta, I can tell you it gets pretty rural pretty quickly once you're south of 285 :P
    Oh, please. In the South, everything 2 miles off an Interstate is backwoods.
  • edited April 2012
    that lee's brother looks like tiger woods in the pictures? seems deliberate.
    I thought he looked like the dude who was fired from Gray's Anatomy a few years ago. Probably because of the scrubs.
  • edited April 2012
    Oh, please. In the South, everything 2 miles off an Interstate is backwoods.
    Hahaha that's too true!!
  • edited April 2012

If you really think about it, driving from Macon to Savannah wouldn't be that bad in the zombie apocalypse. There's NOTHING there!! You'd probably only see one or two walkers if you stayed on the interstate!
  • edited April 2012
    Its probably because both of them have a similar nemesis
This discussion has been closed.