What resolutions can i play in

Hello,

I'm very interested in how the setting options will work for the game before i buy. Users: What is the lowest resolution i can play in (i.e. 640x480?) also can i turn shadows off? lastly, Can i fiddle with texture settings and other computer specific things. Is this just a console knock off or can I actually make this thing nice on my crappy laptop. I can play mw3 fine but alot of these games nowaday's seem to leave the poor man behind.

Jon-

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I just ended episode 1 of walking dead yesterday. The graphic options are pretty basic. Allows only from Shadow, Texture Details to be changed between high and low settings. Where low is practically less effects and average graphic details. As for the resolution, it can be turned down to fit pc requirements but then the screen to game ratio changes as well. All in all an enjoyable experience but there are a few glitches that occur in the game now and again. If you have an alright graphics card with minimum 512Mb capacity and a bunch of ram (3Gb for smoother performance) you shouldn't have a problem running it. Hope this helped you out.
  • edited April 2012
    the game isn't graphically demanding. even people with low-end computers should be able to run it well.
  • edited April 2012
    The problem i have is that I usually need to be able to run the games i play in 640x480.. is that a select-able option?.. i don't think i'll be able to run this game seeing as i have 256mb on my graphics card.. :,(
  • edited April 2012
    Can this game run in this resolution? I can't play it unless it does.
  • edited April 2012
    well theres no fast paced action, so nothing needs quick rendering. there are no high end effects... and the most basic of choices for a computer game. its graphics are pretty rushed. you should be alright man.

though id wait until they finish it in august to buy it. you might have a better comp, and the game might be better.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    For Telltale's past few games, they have provided a good degree of "tweakability" (i.e. you could toggle shadows, effects etc). Will confirm what options exist in this one and test out 640x480 resolution for you as soon as I have a chance to download the game myself.
  • edited April 2012
    Can this game run in this resolution? I can't play it unless it does.
    I checked the Graphics Settings and 640x480 is available.

Edit: In fact, for any others wondering, the resolution ranges from 640x480 to 1920x1080 (my Res)
  • edited April 2012
    omg thank you i've been trying to get that answer for about two weeks! your the best!

jon-
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    FYI, these are the graphics settings that are available to tweak.

jGduB.jpg
This discussion has been closed.