Question (Minor Spoilers)

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
I am where Clementine asking Lee what should they do. Should I go before it gets dark or when the sun goes down? What is the best choice

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Each choice mainly results in a different encounter with the same character. Other then that both lead you to the same location with that character.
  • edited April 2012
    Whatever I choose on that particular scene will not effect the outcome?
  • edited April 2012
    It does but doesn't.

Basically either choice leads to you meeting the same character. However if you choose day who you encounter him with and how your encounter plays out is different then who he's with at night and how it plays out then.
  • edited April 2012
    you are at the very beginning, there will be way more effective sequences where you'll have to make (also under heavy time pressure) more decisive choices.

dude, relax.. you can always copy&paste a save at such a point in the main menu and make another choice... i would suggest you playthrough it once like "that" and then try another turn like "that", if you can't wait to see what you may or not may be missing. :)
  • edited April 2012
    yeaha wrote: »
    I am where Clementine asking Lee what should they do. Should I go before it gets dark or when the sun goes down? What is the best choice

When it's dark of course. The zombies can't see you then. ;)
  • edited April 2012
    big-augen wrote: »
    When it's dark of course. The zombies can't see you then. ;)

when it's day of course .. you can see the zombies then and better plan your route because you see stuff. :P

Just kidding...

Just play the game, dude :)
  • edited April 2012
    It doesn't make much difference which you choose.

YET.
  • edited April 2012
    I played both day and night. On day, I am with Shawn and Chet. On Night, I am with Shawn and Sheriff and Chet became a zombie. I am playing a good character answering all the questions honestly. Does it matter if I choose Chet over the Sheriff or vice versa early this game?
  • edited April 2012
    I played both day and night. On day, I am with Shawn and Chet. On Night, I am with Shawn and Sheriff and Chet became a zombie. I am playing a good character answering all the questions honestly. Does it matter if I choose Chet over the Sheriff or vice versa early this game?

This actually didn't make a difference in episode 1 but not sure about future episodes though.
  • edited April 2012
    Well, if you go by the Walking Dead comic then daylight is safer. There will be a slight difference that may or may not have a bigger impact in later episodes.
  • edited April 2012

Dude don't agonize over every little choice or you'll be here a while. Next episode isn't out til May 30th according to wiki so you've got enough time to play through all of the permutations.
    Whether you choose day or night might not have an impact until the later episodes. Choosing day does lead to more Hershel conversation though.
This discussion has been closed.