The Walking Dead - Telltale build AVAILABLE NOW

2»

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Rojosue wrote: »
    what is the difference between telltalegames and the Steam game?
    Only the Steam overlay. The game itself is identical.
  • edited April 2012
    I loved the game!!!

TTG guys thought my ACER won't run the game, but it did!!!!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    I loved the game!!!

TTG guys thought my ACER won't run the game, but it did!!!!

That's great to hear. You can never be sure with those on-board grapics. :D
  • edited April 2012
    That's great to hear. You can never be sure with those on-board grapics. :D

Exactly Vainamoinen!
    You are aware when I got sad when I read "Your PC won't run it".

But I kept my faith and tried!

After playing for a while, I felt a lag playing with all the configurations in the HIGH. I just turned it to LOW some options..and it played!

By the way, I'd like to thank you TTG!
    I don't regret buying this game! I bought it proudly!!

I'll have to wait one month for the episode 2. Ok!!! At least you guys made a game that can be different. I can play differents games during this month.

Suggestion: You could sell "slots for save game". I mean, if I'd like to have 2 more...I could buy it ;)
  • edited April 2012
    Can i play the walking dead on the ps3 with my mac key?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Nope, sorry.
  • edited April 2012
    So i'm not sure if i came up with this on my own or not, but did i read somewhere that you could buy season 1 episode 1 for around $5 without buying the season pass? if so I can't seem to find it anywhere
  • edited April 2012
    you can currently buy the first single episode for $5 on playstation network and I a think on xbox (do not own an xbox myself)..
  • edited April 2012
    no pc $5 version yet though?
  • edited April 2012
    No. They only sell the pc versions as a full season, at the moment. No idea if there are plans to change that either.
  • edited April 2012
    ok thanks!
  • edited April 2012
    What is the difference of the Telltale build and the Steam build? Aside from Steam achievements. Thanks! :)
  • edited April 2012
    Drebea wrote: »
    What is the difference of the Telltale build and the Steam build? Aside from Steam achievements. Thanks! :)

Steam version has achievements, TTG version doesn't....

Aside from that not much other than the fact the TTG version is DRM free so I can install it on all my computers!!! And TTG buyers will most likely get a DVD copy of the game once it's fully released, and maybe some other goodies
  • edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »

Aside from that not much other than the fact the TTG version is DRM free so I can install it on all my computers!!! And TTG buyers will most likely get a DVD copy of the game once it's fully released, and maybe some other goodies

Oh I see. Thank you very much for that info. :)
  • edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »

Well assuming they do one. Jurassic Park didn't have one sadly. I really really do pray they have one for this game though. Those DVDs are just amazingly awesome and something that sets Telltale apart from a lot of developers.
  • edited April 2012
    Well assuming they do one. Jurassic Park didn't have one sadly. I really really do pray they have one for this game though. Those DVDs are just amazingly awesome and something that sets Telltale apart from a lot of developers.

I cannot agree more - I was sooooo sad that JP didn't get a DVD when you just bought the regular release.
This discussion has been closed.