I hope our CHOICES are truly MEANINGFUL

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
So far the first act has been somewhat linear in regards to choices, but I am hoping that will soon change when additional episodes expand upon the previous collective choices.

Games such as Mass Effect 3, where your choices ended up making very little impact on the ending are a prime example.

I hope the series can avoid making this mistake.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    They've stated very strongly that this is their intent.

We'll see how that pans out by Episode 5 :) It's a very difficult thing to achieve in interactive storytelling ...
  • edited April 2012
    I was surprised with the preview. It seems that our choices will indeed make a difference in the future. That's why i decided to give the game another go, only this time with different choices.

Just to see some variety.
  • edited April 2012
    Danny_HR wrote: »
    I was surprised with the preview. It seems that our choices will indeed make a difference in the future. That's why i decided to give the game another go, only this time with different choices.

Just to see some variety.
    hell yeah now I am intrigued on the other choices that I didn't make. There are also many variations in conversation, for example whether you decide to open up to people about your past. That will be an interesting one in future episodes hmm.
  • edited April 2012
    Yep, i was secretive about that. This time i'll just go on and spill it all out, see where it gets me. :)
  • edited April 2012
    Danny_HR wrote: »
    Yep, i was secretive about that. This time i'll just go on and spill it all out, see where it gets me. :)
    Half and half for me. in my game
    Carly found out when I told the truth about the photo (wasn't intentional) and the old guy somehow found out at the end of the episode. Really not sure how unless he overheard Carly?
This discussion has been closed.