Story Progression question

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hey, just got the Walking Dead demo, and i have to say, i'm liking what i'm seeing so far! Gonna get it soon :D

I have a question involving how the story would progress into episode 2, etc.

If i play multiple playthroughs and i get radically different outcomes at the end, depending on my decisions and stuff, once episode 2 is realeased, which storyline would it choose? I was thinking that, in the menu for episode 2 it would say which story would you like to continue and give us options based on how many times we played it and what decisions we took.

I know it's probably too early to ask this, but i was just wondering :o

Comments

• edited April 2012
    SlasherMan wrote: »
    Hey, just got the Walking Dead demo, and i have to say, i'm liking what i'm seeing so far! Gonna get it soon :D

I have a question involving how the story would progress into episode 2, etc.

If i play multiple playthroughs and i get radically different outcomes at the end, depending on my decisions and stuff, once episode 2 is realeased, which storyline would it choose? I was thinking that, in the menu for episode 2 it would say which story would you like to continue and give us options based on how many times we played it and what decisions we took.

I know it's probably too early to ask this, but i was just wondering :o
    You choose a save to continue. So, whatever choices you made in that save are what it follows.
  • edited April 2012
    Oh OK, Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.