Larry question (spoilers)

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hey guys I tried to play the game a second time to get Larry to like me and even thought I sided with him and saved him he still punched me at the end. Is it possible or he hates you no matter what?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I think, he thinks he is protecting his daughter by trying to get rid of Lee.... You just cant make some people like you.
  • edited April 2012
    Well, as he says at the end,
    he knows exactly who Lee is and has apparently judged him by it.
  • edited April 2012
    Thanks for the quick replies. That's what I thought but I just wanted to verify before I spent another hour and a half for nothing LOL.
  • edited April 2012
    If you knew a guy was a convicted murderer, would you want him hanging around your daughter?
  • edited April 2012
    That's a bit of a letdown, to be honest. I thought the point is that the choices would have no right answer. If Larry hates you no matter who you side with while Kenny's opinion of you will change, then it seems there's no reason to not side with Kenny.
  • edited April 2012
    Although.. he has not ratted you out to the rest of the crew.. maybe that IS him liking someone..
  • edited April 2012
    Some people are just really judgmental. They have it set in their mind who and what you are, and nothing you say or do will change it.
  • edited April 2012
    so larry judges books by their covers, he is the next on my "Eaten by Accident" list
  • edited April 2012
    so larry judges books by their covers, he is the next on my "Eaten by Accident" list

I only chose to save Glenn first hoping that would kill him :p
  • edited April 2012
    Plus you need that one annoying character who disagrees with the leader at every turn.. its pretty much a WD necessity.
  • edited April 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I only chose to save Glenn first hoping that would kill him :p
    OMG me too! rofl
  • edited April 2012
    I think Larry hates Lee because Lily likes him. Saving his life is probably the only reason he hasn't ratted out Lee already.
  • edited April 2012
    possible spoiler
    lilly sounds angry with lee in the ep2 trailer so it seems that larry is in trouble and lee may choose if he lives or dies cos she mentions in my play throughs lee sided with kenny.

post up if you saw /heard something different
This discussion has been closed.