Will we be able to carry STEAM saves over to TT?

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
I got the STEAM key and played through episode one, when I finished the game it hit me that I dont know if I will be able to carry over my choices from one into two. Is this going to be possible?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    matheww19 wrote: »
    I got the STEAM key and played through episode one, when I finished the game it hit me that I dont know if I will be able to carry over my choices from one into two. Is this going to be possible?

Two ways:

1. Play on Steam. That key is good for the season.

2. You can bring that save file over. Mike posted info on it in his stickied thread.

Hope this helps.
  • edited April 2012
    Saves automatically carried over for me. I uninstalled Steam version 1st. The savegames were in my documents/telltale games folder(win 7). Turns out TT version is same cuz when I reinstalled my 1st save was still there! No crazy instructions needed, it just worked
  • edited April 2012
    You got lucky then, ADavidson. Mine would not see each others saves but I left Steam installed when I installed TTG. Then other problems happened and I ended up just completely uninstalling both, reinstalling TTG, and starting over. Not that I really minded starting over. I love this game :)
  • edited April 2012
    Two ways:

1. Play on Steam. That key is good for the season.

2. You can bring that save file over. Mike posted info on it in his stickied thread.

Hope this helps.

Yes it did, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.