any1 else hesitant to playing more than once?

I love this game very much, i feel so connected to the characters that i dont want to change my emotions by playing through multiple times. Am i the only who feels this way?

When i complete the full story i will definitely go back and play it over

Comments

• edited April 2012
    twice so far will do a third

it's good to do it again to perfect your play style if you missed or forgot/chose wrong or are curious to how you can change the story
  • edited April 2012
    I will not be playing through again until all the episodes are released... I want to play it in its entirety with the first choices I made.. and "Live" with them.. I already regret some of the heat of the moment decisions I made.. I am loving it..

After the game is entirely released and I have played through my first game I will replay it a bunch of times... Different ways.
  • edited April 2012
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I will not be playing through again until all the episodes are released... I want to play it in its entirety with the first choices I made.. and "Live" with them.. I already regret some of the heat of the moment decisions I made.. I am loving it..

After the game is entirely released and I have played through my first game I will replay it a bunch of times... Different ways.

I feel exactly the same. This is my story, warts and all and I will see it through to the end. After that I'll experiment.
  • edited April 2012
    I feel the same way, i want to live with the choices i made before i replay the series. It is so tempting but i will try and stay away
  • edited April 2012
    Irishmile wrote: »

this!

i LOVE the way tell tale is doing the storytelling here, especially in terms of decisions you have to make, without knowing exactly "where" they will lead you - "when" and "how". it's so damn close to the original and such an important tool to handle the hustle of that world full of walking dead.

going through every possible choice via loading saves or restart the whole episode would blur the experience in my eyes... that's why i try to stay strong and playthrough with what i've chosen so far. let's see where it'll end this first time...

and i think i can live with the waiting. it's always the same with the original comics. ;)

btw: the way how they translated this form of psychological consequences into the interactive videogame medium is outstanding in my honest opinion!
  • edited April 2012
    I'm with you, I want to live with the decisions. You can't go back and replay life. If I made a mistake, that's what I'll have to deal with going forward so I don't want to change this and ruin the gaming experience.
  • edited April 2012
    I decided to play through again after the Telltale build didn't recognize my Steam save. Wish I didn't have to do that. All of the tension was sucked out of it the second time through. Probably won't replay any of them until the season is done and then do an alternate run making different decisions.
This discussion has been closed.