Walking Dead update is live on STEAM!

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Patch Notes?

Soon!

Update-

Still shows error pop up for me 101walkingdead.exe etc.

Anyone else?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    It's live here too, Siiiiiiiiilly :D
  • edited April 2012
    How do you view the patch notes?
  • edited April 2012
    This update was to address audio quality issues. We used a different compression method and the audio sounds much better now. The build on our site has also been updated, but will require the game to downloaded and installed again.
  • edited April 2012
    Excellent, thank you!
  • edited April 2012
    If we decide to reinstall the game, we will lose the savegames?

EDIT: If we uninstall the game we will lose the savegames as well or we will be asked for it?
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    This update was to address audio quality issues. We used a different compression method and the audio sounds much better now. The build on our site has also been updated, but will require the game to downloaded and installed again.

glad to hear it have you also fixed the stuff where people think she's your daughter when you tell them she is just some girl you found
  • edited April 2012
    That's cool that it's for the audio. I admit I got excited because I thought it was a fix for the errors.

Nice update nonetheless.
  • edited April 2012
    I installed the new version without touching the old version. It asked if I wanted to keep my old saves, etc., said yes. Started the game and all is perfectly fine :)
  • edited April 2012
    I installed the new version without touching the old version. It asked if I wanted to keep my old saves, etc., said yes. Started the game and all is perfectly fine :)

Thank you, Wabbit. ;)
  • edited April 2012
    thanks for the fast update! just wanted to open a thread and ask for changes made. can't wait to hear every single take of the great voice acting in proper quality now - you guy's are awesome. :)
  • edited April 2012
    Glad to see so much work is being put into it:)
  • edited April 2012
    I solved all my walking dead startup crash problems by disabling internet before starting the game up from steam. Makes no sense but it helped a few of us on the forum.
    Hope they include a fix for it soon
  • edited April 2012
    "We love you.... We love you... We love y----"
  • edited April 2012
    "We love you.... We love you... We love y----"

Love is thrown out there to much and to fast...don't come on to a company to strong or they turn in the Casa Nova known as Activision...treating us all like sluts!
  • edited April 2012
    Actually, it was a quote from the game's answering machine...
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »

Just tested your new build (V2). Audio is better and performance is also increased (much less stutter at least on my PC). Thank you :)
  • edited April 2012
    I Installed It On Steam And When I go To Load It It Trys Then Nothing, Anyone Else Having This Issue?
This discussion has been closed.