Why that no good so and so!(SPOILERS)

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Still spoilers.

I got him the pills and the coot sucker punches me and leaves me for dead. Joke's on him, nearly everyone there is aware of Lee's past. He has no leverage! :D

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Valeris wrote: »
    Still spoilers.

I got him the pills and the coot sucker punches me and leaves me for dead. Joke's on him, nearly everyone there is aware of Lee's past. He has no leverage! :D

I'm gonna enjoy standing by and watching him die. If there's a choice in a later episode between him and anyone, he's gonna lose (actually he'll even lose if i have to choose between his life and a packet of twinkies).
  • edited April 2012
    If I could, I would ask Carley for the gun so I could put a bullet in his melon just because.
  • edited April 2012
    We had better have the option to tell everyone that Larry tried to kill Lee. I would not stay quiet about it. Hell, I would have attacked him as soon as we reached the motel.
  • edited April 2012
    Nodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnod
  • edited April 2012
    I'll just switch his pills with something else later on mwahahaha.
  • edited April 2012
    watch the ep 2 trailer lilly seems rather pissed...
  • harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    Man, you guys are tough on Larry! :)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Yeah, you'd think everyone LOVES convicted murderers!
  • edited April 2012
    well if you got sucker punched by someone with zombie on hot your heels wouldn't you take a disliking (putting it mildly) to them ? ;)
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah, you'd think everyone LOVES convicted murderers!
    Hey, WE did not make Lee a convicted murderer, ya know. They made us do it!:p
  • edited April 2012
    cormoran wrote: »
    (actually he'll even lose if i have to choose between his life and a packet of twinkies).

He'd lose if I had to choose his life over the life of a walker!
  • edited April 2012
    Paladin985 wrote: »
    I'll just switch his pills with something else later on mwahahaha.

Yea give him some rat poison like in Dumb and Dumber
  • edited April 2012
    watch the ep 2 trailer lilly seems rather pissed...

the trailer for episode 2 changes, it all depend on the choices you make true out episode 1. If you choice "right" you can actually make Lilly like you ;)
  • edited April 2012
    yeah i'm going to side with larry on my third play through and make lee more of an ass hole than larry seems :P
This discussion has been closed.