Lilly question ?? COMIC SPOILERS

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Is Lilly in the game the same Lilly that shoots Lori and her baby in the comic ??

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Yes.
  • edited April 2012
    So if only we could get her killed, WE COULD CHANGE THE FUTURE!

She's also the same one who blows The Governor's brains out though, so that's good.
  • edited April 2012
    maybe in this game we find out why she does those things..
  • edited April 2012

We already do know. She, like the rest of the people, didn't realize the governor was truly evil before it was too late. She realizes it just after finding out she shot a baby!
  • edited April 2012
    How do you guys know it is the same Lilly?
  • edited April 2012
    Sandman77 wrote: »

Because telltale said so?
    EDIT:And they look alike in the comics and tv show?
  • edited April 2012
    Sandman77 wrote: »

A friend of mine linked me to the walking dead wikia and it is definatly the same Lilly, interesting but at the same time it´s also spoils a part of the game since it tells us that she can´t die in the game because that ruins the canon of the comics.
  • edited April 2012
    WARP10CK wrote: »
    A friend of mine linked me to the walking dead wikia and it is definatly the same Lilly, interesting but at the same time it´s also spoils a part of the game since it tells us that she can´t die in the game because that ruins the canon of the comics.

On the other hand we don't know how long she will stay in "our" group and the reason why she will leave.
  • edited April 2012
    i never read the comics only watched the tv show..

i've got a theory that when larry 'dies' lilly will want to leave the group and do her own thing as she'll feel like everyone is against her because of her dad being a unreasonable twit
  • edited April 2012
    big-augen wrote: »
    On the other hand we don't know how long she will stay in "our" group and the reason why she will leave.

Well I been thinking she eventually joins the governor my theory is that the game will end with Lee and everybody being killed by the Governor which is a really depressing ending but really fits with the walking dead.
  • edited April 2012
    WARP10CK wrote: »
    Well I been thinking she eventually joins the governor my theory is that the game will end with Lee and everybody being killed by the Governor which is a really depressing ending but really fits with the walking dead.

What?! No, I want a second season. Lee and Clem have to survive, the rest is up to Telltale.
  • edited April 2012
    Im betting it ends with Lee and the gang LIVING where the Governor rules...
  • edited April 2012
    we may meet the guvnah in passing but to keep this story different it shouldn't link up unless the guy who writes the comic plans on writing in lee n clem etc

though i think this game should stand on it's own story wise other wise why would ttg bother making new characters up ?
  • edited April 2012

Maybe... But don't put yours hopes on it. ;)
This discussion has been closed.