Suggestion for previews for upcoming episodes

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hi folks,

enjoyed playing episode 1 and the new audio pleases me, as the cracks before did not help with the immersion.

At the end of the game you get a preview for the next episode.

Here is my suggestion:

ASK PLAYERS, IF THEY WANT TO SEE THE PREVIEW OR IF THEY RATHER SKIP IT.

Really, I never watch previews of TV shows and I do not want to get spoilered by seeing a lot of the upcoming story's content.

So, dear Telltale crew, please make people choose if they want to watch a preview in the 4 upcoming episodes.

Other than that you have done a great job, I really enjoyed the experience so far.

Cheers,

Blo

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I understand what you are saying... but... you could just look away. Just like you do with the tv previews. ;)
  • edited April 2012
    Or pause the game and quit from there.
  • edited April 2012
    the last save point is at the begining of the last cut scene in ep1 it's when everyone is at motel i assume it's when lilly states the obvious which is soon turned on its head !

so yeah when it says to be continued escape and menu ;)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Such a button could not hurt, and I assume that it would be rather easy to be implemented. Personally, I loved how the preview teased you with the outcome of choices you've just made. I'm pretty sure this has never been done in gaming history. ;)
  • edited April 2012
    I still believe, having a choice (isn't the game all about choices? ;) if you want to watch the preview does not hurt anybody and comforts preview paranoids like me.

If Telltale would implement this, it would be really great and it should not be that hard to code.

PS: @WabbitTwaks
    Looking away and simultaneously lowering the sound at my control box next to my monitor is such a uncomforting solution :D
  • edited April 2012
    Rofl
This discussion has been closed.