*Spoilers*Questions about the game*Spoilers*

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
OK so I just finished the game and I have some questions that maybe you can answer for me.

How long was Lee in that police car with his leg wound. I tought it only was an hour or som but since the child have been surviving alone for days that isn't right. Does that mean he was taken to jail after the break out?
Or did the babysitter leave the child?

If Lee was in that car for days he would have bleed out with that wound or at least it would be infected, Instead it looks kinda fresh...

Comments

• edited April 2012
    surreda wrote: »
    OK so I just finished the game and I have some questions that maybe you can answer for me.

How long was Lee in that police car with his leg wound. I tought it only was an hour or som but since the child have been surviving alone for days that isn't right. Does that mean he was taken to jail after the break out?
    Or did the babysitter leave the child?

If Lee was in that car for days he would have bleed out with that wound or at least it would be infected, Instead it looks kinda fresh...

Thats what you make of it? I though he wounded his leg when getting out of the car...?
  • edited April 2012
    Nono if you watch the scene he clearly has a cut in his leg when he wakes up.
    He even says "ah, my leg"
  • edited April 2012
    The other question I have is why is Glen more sad that the woman in the hotel has a boyfriend rather than she being bitt..
    It's not like he's in love after talking for one hour or so... I mean he must have lost alot of people in the break out already, why does he care about this random girl
  • edited April 2012
    My estimate is that he spent 2.5 to 3 days in the crashed car before leaving, based on making a bunch of assumptions about the 2 times he briefly woke up (one wake up per night) and that he seems to arrive at the house just before or at dawn.

He says he's very thirsty, I'd be too after that long.
    Estimate also consistent with description of Clementine surviving a few days alone.
    Additionally, one of the dialogue choices with Clem (3rd one -- "I think someone else killed her") gives you the information that babysitter first died two nights before from zombies
This discussion has been closed.