No Interface

edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hi there,

I hope this hasn't been discussed previously, at least I did not find anything.

I just started with the game but could not continue playing because the entire Interface is missing: The timer bar, the indicator for dialog option (keys 1-4) and most importantly the mouse cursor are all absent. What I can see are the dialog options I have and when I eventually manage to find a spot I can Interact with it is highlighted.
Unfortunately like this the game is unplayable, it took me 5 min to get out of the crashed police car and i couldn't even manage to pick up the shotgun in time. I tried fiddling around with the options but could not find any configuration that helped. Also, I don't know if this is related, but on the first startup I did not get a cursor in the Main Menu and the were also no backgrounds it was just filled in grey.

My system looks like this:
Windows 7
Nvidia GTX 280, dual monitors, graphics to high.

I hope someone can help me with this because I'd love to play the game

Comments

• edited May 2012
    You probably have it on Minimal mode if you're not seeing everything. Standard is the mode where all of the HUD and options are displayed, whereas Minimal is where you only see dialogue choices and such. Try restarting your game and choosing Standard mode and see if that chose your problem.
This discussion has been closed.