Influencing Clementine (spoilers)

CapnJayCapnJay Banned
edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
I havent done the choice in the barn yet other then "Manure" but does Lee actually say the Profanity option if you choose it? I wonder if Lee ends up being honest about his past and uses profanity if Clementine will begin to think it's acceptable for her to kill normal people {"was he trying to eat you" "No" "Was he bad?" "yes"] and use profanity herself. I doubt it but it's interesting question

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I have always been honest around Clementine. Building trust is a good idea if we are going to have each other's back. Lee used the word manure in that case, because it is what it is. There has been a lot of swearing in front of Clem and Duck and they seem to brush it off. I hope they don't start using them though.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012
    CapnJay wrote: »
    I havent done the choice in the barn yet other then "Manure" but does Lee actually say the Profanity option if you choose it?

Yes, it is possible that Lee sais "shit" (quite opposed to the "fuck you" option in the first conversation with the cop [and yes, you can curse a little in these forums. A little.]). Clementine, however, will NOT be amused if you do this. ;)

This conversation does not get a story notification. But, as Jake said, every dialog option you chose will be recorded by the game, so shocking Clementine a bit here might still have gruesome consequences later on.
  • edited May 2012
    I played the game through twice (good guy and bad guy). As a bad guy I was sewaring and Clems reaction was quite amusing. Unlike a bad guy, Lee did say sorry afterwards ... disappointing :)

I don't think that this will have any consequences.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    One path turns Clem into Mathilda from The Professional the other turns Clem into Sherry Birkin from RE6.
  • edited May 2012
    There should be an option to raise her to be like Hit Girl from that Kickass movie. That would be very useful in a zombie apocalypse.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    zenstrata wrote: »
    There should be an option to raise her to be like Hit Girl from that Kickass movie. That would be very useful in a zombie apocalypse.

Never seen Kickass but maybe Hitgirl is a better comparison then Mathilda
This discussion has been closed.