will the iPad version be territory restricted?

edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hi,

I've asked in 2 other threads, but it's gone unanswered.

Can someone please confirm what territories the iPad version will release on in the App store?

Or, if it's simpler, can you let us know what the plans are for NZ/Australia. I'm waiting for the iPad version, but if it won't be available in my country due to the same reasons as the console versions, I'd like to know now so I can get the PC version and contribute in the spoiler-filled discussions.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    IPAD version wouldn't be out until summer, they're probably still deciding and negotiating marketing decisions like that
  • edited May 2012
    Where are you getting "Summer" release window from?
  • edited May 2012
    Is that based on some evidence? I am trying to hold out for the iPad version.
  • edited May 2012
    type summer ipad and "walking dead" in google together and you see a bunch of articles
  • edited May 2012
    If it's coming out on iOS in Summer, all the more reason to let us Aussies and kiwis know now if it will suffer the same fate as the console versions.

i don't want to wait 3-4 months for something that we then discover won't be available.
  • edited May 2012
    type summer ipad and "walking dead" in google together and you see a bunch of articles

If I type Winter Ipad and TWD I will also get articles. ;) It's real easy to find info that isn't "always" true.
  • edited May 2012
    Kenneloth wrote: »
    If I type Winter Ipad and TWD I will also get articles. ;) It's real easy to find info that isn't "always" true.

The only article I got was your post and one predicting a winter 2011 release for all platforms.

But there a whole bunch of articles discussing the delayed WD ipad release to summer 2012. Doesn't mean they're right but you're definitely wrong about winter being equally advocated as a release date. :)
This discussion has been closed.