The Walking Dead Tales {An RP/Story thread depending whats allowed}

CapnJayCapnJay Banned
edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
Here's my Layout but if your more artistically inclined feel free to add more or if your more secretive

Name: Marcus Pell
Sex: Male
Personality: Friendly but Cautious
Interests: To be added as they're revealed
Secret Facts: to be added as they're revealed
Image or Description: Mark-pellegrino.jpg

Rules
1.No Spamming
2.You can use any profanity the forum usually allows
3. Basically the general rules of the forum goes.

Marcus Pell was on the 75 heading towards Atlanta the sky above was sunny and he had an Rush Cd in his Car Cd Player. 2112 played over the speakers in the air condition controlled car. He had an massive CaffPow in his cupholder and some french fries from a fast food joint and was exhausted as all hell. Still a new job and a new life was waiting for him and he could finally put her behind him. He barely paid any attention to the fact that there were a lot more cars coming in the the lane going back the way he was coming from.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I actually second this. It would be fun and let other people just let their imagination run within the setting, craft their own story. Well if we are going to do this, perhaps there could be a forum for Roleplaying The Walking Dead? Or, if it's allowed, a dedicated thread on these forums?
  • edited May 2012
    Aye!
  • edited May 2012
    Sounds fun, can anyone join?
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    Then we should have a mod make have an official Roleplaying sticky if it's conveniant. and we could have another thread for Walking Dead stories maybe stickied maybe not
  • edited May 2012
    That sounds great :)
  • edited May 2012
    If all else fails, I could make a forum dedicated to the Walking Dead RP, but I may need some help actually putting all of it together. Let's wait and see if thsi idea will pass with the mods.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    indeed
  • edited May 2012
    Just in case, what would everyone's character be/do? Mine either a high school student or university student, haven't decided..high school student seems to have much more of a potential.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    Well I could bring out my Siblings Jay and Jossie like i mentioned in the Create a Character thread i made. But if adults are better to play as.

Marcus Pell 45 year old Author and Cook.
  • edited May 2012
    Interesting.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    should I elaborate?
  • edited May 2012
    No need, the fun of a roleplay is a character being fleshed out via the story. So just keep it until we start. ^^
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    Alrighty then
This discussion has been closed.