Opening the official Sam phrases (holy...) contest

Comments

• edited June 2007
    Leaping monkeys singing the C-note chorus of Jingle Bells on a bad X-Files episode.
  • edited June 2007
    Holy Roger Waters performing Pink Floyd Songs with Van Morrison while being in a bad mood thinking about Gilmour, we´re on our way. ;)
  • edited June 2007
    Holy Batman!

sorry, I had to say it.

"Holy french fry dispensers of the Undead!"
  • edited June 2007
    (talking to commisioner on phone if there should ever be a case at a theatre, movie set or whatnot)

Holy... something or other I forgot the script (Look offscreen) Line! (fishing line and hook come from offscreen snag hat off Sam's head). We'll be right there.

(Guess alternately if we want more violence it could catch his ear and pull him away from the phone, or catch his mouth making the last words sound weird.
  • edited June 2007
    Great Gaudi back from the dead and demonolishing Park Guell with a holy hand hammer of perpetual hate and malice!
  • edited June 2007
    Hello, Commissioner! Yes? Yes?
    Sweet suffering Sicilian soccer scouts managing the Macy's Day Parade on a singularly insensitive Saturday! We'll be right there!
  • edited June 2007
    Hello, Commissioner! Great galères of gormless galloping Germans garnishing galoshes in a Geothermic Gamma gullery gulping Garry's Gravy Gunk! We're on our way!
  • edited June 2007
    Great marriage problems of the Greek Gods rerunning on a website marketed like it was free digital cable TV for peer-to-peer users with VHS-to-Divx programs and too much time!

(hmmm... can you say that in one breathe?)
  • edited July 2007
    Holy macaronni spaceship piloted by a paranoical rookie pilot sick of pilotese disease falling in an asthmatic colorful black hole! We're on our way, Comissioner
  • edited July 2007
    Holy hibernating hippopotamus in a hallway heaped with horses! That sure sounds like an anomaly, Commissioner!
  • edited July 2007
    Holy pee in a persons pants, where on out way.
  • edited July 2007
    Belligerant baby boomers basting bovine balls on crackers, we're on our way, commissioner!
  • edited July 2007
    Great Galloping Gertie on a hot summer's day with seagulls bombarding!
  • edited July 2007
    My response on this morning (it was early a.m. for me!) announcement about Season Two:

"Holy belligerent blogging before breakfast encouraging easily excitable geeks to go gaga!"
  • edited July 2007
    Sam: Holy wet marmadukes slathered in horned toad giblets on a pastor sunday.
    Max:Oooh oooh, pass the A1!
    Sam: ha ha you crack me up little buddy, we're on our way!

yea that was long... blah. maybe i'll submit a short one too
  • edited July 2007
    Holy jumping sea-monkeys on a flying surfboard made of earwax!
  • edited July 2007
    Holy explitive deleted in order to retain a marketable rating by the ESRB!
  • edited July 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    Holy explitive deleted in order to retain a marketable rating by the ESRB!
    Clearly the winner...
  • edited July 2007
    Well, here's hoping it gets into the game then.:D
  • edited July 2007
    Greatly ignored internet petition for canceled adventure games with great potential!
  • edited July 2007
    Holy Hungry, Hungry Hipos hopping on Harry Potter!
  • jmmjmm
    edited July 2007
    Holy bermuda fish in a martini served by a maniacal barkeep, we are on our way!
  • edited July 2007
    AnimanFan wrote: »

My brain just stopped working. Thank you.
  • MelMel
    edited July 2007
    :D

Mine too. And I couldn't think of a Sam phrase if my life depended on it.
  • jmmjmm
    edited August 2007
    > Read sentence
    ERROR: Brain overload, shutting down.
    Brain shutdown in progress.... Please Wait...
    Shutdown complete, rebooting ....
  • edited August 2007
    Not mine, but someone did say this on their photo blog/trip report to Japan:

"Holy monkey's frijoles of Canadian bacon served to a one-legged weasel born on the right side of a watermelon!"
  • edited August 2007
    Katana wrote: »
    HOLY parallel Olympic skiers forging Davey P.'s autograph!

This thing has been helping.
    NOTE: I have no idea if there's anyone called Davey P. =)

Holy networks kidnapping baffling viruses in a infrequent relativity stem! :D
  • edited August 2007
    Holy antiquated coin mints buried with the suspiciously incomplete corpse of Billie Holiday
  • edited August 2007
    Holy fishing fish that fish for fishing fish!
  • edited August 2007
    i'm gonna make some references to the original Sam and Max game

Holy upside down bigfoots on a horrificly over-sized ball of twine and a giant statue of Conroy Bumpus
  • edited August 2007
    Great grim grinning ghosts trying to sell a doom cruise to Leonardo DiCaprio's immediate family!
  • edited August 2007
    Sweet mother of Mickey Mouse stapled to a scarecrow pole in a field of Arrowleaf clover, Max -- I forgot to feed the meter!
  • edited September 2007
    Thought I'd revive this...

"HOLY Son of a batch of cookies from Buddah's warm oven of bountiful joy and heart-attack enducing fat!"
  • edited October 2007
    "Holy obsessive-Compulsive Space Cadets redecorating the rings of Saturn with a kitsch Victorian-slash-neo Gothic flair! We're on our way!"
  • edited October 2007
    Great jumping horny toads of leaping lizard canyon owned by Yosemitie Sam National Park and Golf resort!
  • edited October 2007
    Holy heap of horse headlice on Hemingway's hummus!
  • edited October 2007
    Holy tomato balls bouncing in a gold-encrusted Caesar salad with Jiminy Cricket basking in thousand-year-old Thousand Island dressing!
  • edited October 2007
    Great green globs of greasy grimy gopher guts, we're on our way!
  • edited February 2008
    Holy necromancer from the ninth gate of Hell according to Dante who made the devil cry!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.