Totally Stuck in the Pharmacy *SPOILERS*

I've talked to every person, about every subject, I've helped Glenn at the motel, shot the girl, interacted with every object, turned on the TVs across the street but Doug won't let me break the lock so I can get the brick and throw it at the window since he doesn't know that the corpse outside there is my dad. Does anyone know what to do here?

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Use the axe to block the lock after you turn the tv across the street.
  • edited May 2012
    You need to prove to Doug that the corpse outside might be worth checking. Check the office again if you can't find what you need.
  • edited May 2012
    Yeah you're gonna have to break the Lock,as unsafe as it sounds. the real bummer comes when you actually get into the pharmacy but that is another story. also the corpse aint your daddy it's your brother, younger from the looks of it.
  • edited May 2012
    1. Pilot on TV Shop.
    2. Photo on one of crush zombie's - brother of Lee.
    3. Axe on lock.
    4. Brick near door throw at TV shop window.
  • edited May 2012
    Thank you, I just had to pick up the photo. Waiting for Episode 2 now.. :(
  • edited February 2013
    im stuck on the same thing! u said all u had to do was pick up a picture?!?! i dont see the picture, is it outside with doug or is it in the pharmacy? please help!:confused:
  • edited February 2013
    DeDe7764 wrote: »
    im stuck on the same thing! u said all u had to do was pick up a picture?!?! i dont see the picture, is it outside with doug or is it in the pharmacy? please help!:confused:

its in the office where you found the remote its on the floor next to the bloody sleeping bags when you get it you have to show it to Doug good luck:)
  • edited February 2013
    you have to break the Lock,as unsafe as it sounds.
  • edited August 2013
    Hi everyone,

I don't seem to be able to show Doug the photo. Also, I don't know how to get out of the pharmacy to go help Glen. Please advise.
  • edited August 2013
    Topper4369 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I don't seem to be able to show Doug the photo. Also, I don't know how to get out of the pharmacy to go help Glen. Please advise.

first you need the remote from the office show doug that than show him the picture

to rescue glenn just go talk to carly :)
  • edited August 2013
    Thank you.
  • edited August 2013
    Topper4369 wrote: »
    Thank you.

you are welcome :)
  • edited August 2013
    Yeah I was stuck on this part too lol. Just pick up the photo in the office, get the remote, rescue Glenn, prove to Doug that the zombie has the keys to the pharmacy, turn on the TVs across the street, break the lock with the axe, throw the brick at the window, then get the keys :)
  • This has confused me on multiple play throughs. For the record:

1. Pick up remote in staff room
    2. Pick up photo in staff room
    3. Use remote on tvs outside with Doug
    4. Get Ax on Glenn's side mission
    5. Go back outside with Doug
    6. Look at zombie that's trapped to show Doug the photo and prove that he's an employee
    7. Break lock with Ax
Sign in to comment in this discussion.