Just bought the walking dead!a question

edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hi,ive just bought the first chapter of the walking dead and i like it a lot.

The thing is that after i bought it i saw the season package at the price of 20$ for all the chapters,but because ive already spent 5$ on chapter 1 i expected a refund (cause why otherwise would i commitment to all chapters if it will cost me the same to buy them one by one?) but to my surprise i was asked to pay the full 20$.

So why should i do that if i dont get a refund for buying the first chapter?

Comments

• edited May 2012
    All episodes together cost $24.99. So, in your case you would pay neither more nor less than usual.
  • edited May 2012
    not being funny but look at it like movies, if you buy die hard and like it, you cant suddenly decide to buy the quadriology but get $10 off as youve already bought the first one, sorry dude, but thats just the way it is.
  • edited May 2012
    TParis wrote: »
    All episodes together cost $24.99. So, in your case you would pay neither more nor less than usual.

Yea i know but season pass cost 20$,i though about buying all chapters ahed but than realized that i wont get a refund so i have no reason to do so.
  • edited May 2012
    I still don't get what makes you think that you should get a refund. :confused:
  • edited May 2012
    not being funny but look at it like movies, if you buy die hard and like it, you cant suddenly decide to buy the quadriology but get $10 off as youve already bought the first one, sorry dude, but thats just the way it is.

Yea,that's sucks but i though that business wise they still better get my 100% 15$ (after the refund) than to hope for me to buy each episode at a time.

I think they should have given you that option even after you bought episode 1.
  • edited May 2012
    TParis wrote: »
    I still don't get what makes you think that you should get a refund. :confused:

Because now i virtually have no reason to purchase a season pass.
    I think its better for Telltale as well that i will commit to buying all episodes than to hope for me to buy them separately when each of them released.
  • edited May 2012
    Just buy the episodes one at a time then. It isn't really going to hurt anyone if you do that.
  • edited May 2012
    shukista wrote: »
    Because now i virtually have no reason to purchase a season pass.
    I think its better for Telltale as well that i will commit to buying all episodes than to hope for me to buy them separately when each of them released.

Well, at this point you're not getting a refund for not choosing to buy the season pass. Not trying to be rude, but I honestly don't know how you missed it.
    It's pretty straight forward on Steam, Telltale, and ordering on the ps3.

You can either choose to buy the season pass now or just purchase each episode after they're released.

Either way, if you played through episode one. I have a feeling you'll buy the other episodes. ;D
  • edited May 2012
    WingSP117 wrote: »
    Either way, if you played through episode one. I have a feeling you'll buy the other episodes. ;D

Yea you're right...
    Dammit why the first episode had to be good :(
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    And whats worse is how long you'll have to wait for episode 2 the wait is agonizing
  • edited May 2012
    CapnJay wrote: »
    And whats worse is how long you'll have to wait for episode 2 the wait is agonizing

I'd go and say that to the BTTF buyers. We had to wait TWO months between ep. 1 and 2.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I'd go and say that to the BTTF buyers. We had to wait TWO months between ep. 1 and 2.

Whats bttf?
  • edited May 2012
    CapnJay wrote: »
    Whats bttf?
    Back To The Future
This discussion has been closed.