Special Lee - I aint perfect but I sure as hell try no matter the outcome

edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
This thread was rather spontaneous and contains many spoilers so newbys turn back. Knowing lees handy work with a hatchet (at the scene where he offs his undead brother) I was surprised that it took him like 5 goes at the jugular before he decided to penetrate the skull. Even back at clems house he nails that hammer a good 4 times before remotely even doing any damage to the baby sitters head. Lee doesn't work out much does he hahahahaaaha? But I guess if you taught at a university you don't need to; you got your noggin :p So who's not to say that lee gets careless again and triggers some spastic nerve(no offense) swinging like a possessed man during the preview when they get overrun at the farm. Just a thought. But clearly lee isn't the most athletic of the bunch. He even goes as far as motivating kenny to punch that extremely elongated chin of larry. And he is supposed to protect clementine. Stumbling over cops, slipping in pools of blood twice and getting stuffed by carly I believe it was when clementine was being threatened by the zombie outside the toilet even though he shoved carly out of the way to get to where the action was. Quite pathetic if you ask me. And for a full grown man at that. I'm suprised he didn't die or fall into a coma/concussion the amount of times he fell on that head of his. However he did show some signs of valor at the motel when stabbing the one zombie with the srew driver and decapitating the last two zombies first time around with the axe. That was classic. I hope to see more of those moments where serious Lee 'gets some'... zombie time that is lol. Figured I'd be the first one if not the second to post about character flaws or to that degree. What would you do in his position?

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I think zombiekilling is something you learn by doing. The more you do it, the better you get.
    Here's a hammer, now kill that babysitter zombie. How many blows would it take you?

Unless of course, your tallahassee. Hes mama always knew that one day he'd be good at something.
  • edited May 2012
    I admit that I laughed at how many times Lee fell down. I see Lee as just a very well educated average Joe. I like that he is not superman. I just get bored of every game I play having me be manly mcmanerson who blows his enmeies away simply by sneezing on them.

I happen to like Lee a lot despite his shady past and his vulnerability makes him more heroic in my eyes. I'm sure he'll learn to go for the head sonner or later.
  • edited May 2012
    Lars80 wrote: »
    I think zombiekilling is something you learn by doing. The more you do it, the better you get.
    Here's a hammer, now kill that babysitter zombie. How many blows would it take you?

Unless of course, your tallahassee. Hes mama always knew that one day he'd be good at something.

I'm no Roy jones or Mike tyson but I sure as hell can run from zombies without stumbling over corpses. Plus in real time if you made split decision choices that could save two lives you would. Unless of course you're feverishly ill or have a back problem. But obviously this aint the real world we're talking about so it's safe to say that mistakes are possible. For someone who apparently murdered a senator, Lee is surely holding back is all I'm saying.
This discussion has been closed.