Get killed (contains spoilers)

edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
Surely some of you played this episode more than once to see different events of the game. But I guess most of you tried to survive every attack. Therefore you must have missed some ways to die, so here they are.

As you might have noticed, all deaths are shown as a short cinematic sequence. Most of the time, a zombie is nibbling at Lee but some scenes include additional footage like in the kitchen, when Clem reacts via walkie talkie.
I rate the sequences as follows:
- = normal
g = gory kills
m = multiple zombie attack
a = additional footage before or after the kill

Episode 1

Chapter 1: The Woods
- After uncuffing, don't crawl away
- Don't pick up the gun or ammo or don't fire
a Fire into the air to scare cop away

Chapter 2: In the Yard
a Don't wrestle kitchen zombie
a Don't kick kitchen zombie
a Don't kick zombie second time
- Don't wrestle zombie second time
- Don't hit zombie with hammer
- Don't kill zombie with hammer

Chapter 3: Meeting Clementine (day)
m Don't push car away

Chapter 5: Motor In
a Peek over wall too long *
- Peek around RV too long
m Peek over car too long
g Attack zombie from behind wall but don't stab
a Whistle at zombie behind RV but don't stab (don't stab any zombie before whistling)
g Stab zombie behind RV only once
g Kill zombie behind RV but don't wrestle other (don't stab any zombie before whistling)
a Don't kill nor wrestle first zombie in front of door
- Don't kill nor wrestle second zombie in front of door

Chapter 7: Doug or Carley
a Don't run to door
m Don't kick door the third time
a Don't save either one
a Don't save Clementine
a Don't run away after saving Clementine

* My favorite

And in case you did not try this:
Step on blood in the kitchen. This will not cause death.

In case you did not know, it is easy to see these scenes. After you played through the game, just copy the save to another spot. Then load and rewind to the chapter you want to play.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    this post was awesome and I really didn't know it was possible to die that much in the game xP

Though what I was missing was the exact footage of every death!
  • edited May 2012
    Great job!!!

I'll try some later.
  • edited May 2012
    Cornson wrote: »
    this post was awesome and I really didn't know it was possible to die that much in the game xP

Though what I was missing was the exact footage of every death!
    I though it is better to leave it open. You can copy the save and then rewind to the chapter and see for yourself. Describing it is not the same as seeing it.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012
    For the previous, more "adventure"-style Telltale games, we often had threads which tried to list all the little details, things you could click on and combine for humorous jokes and one-liners. Maybe this is just the next generation of these threads. :D

I tagged this thread "did you try" reflecting this tradition.

And [highlight]great work[/highlight], Lachi! :)
  • edited May 2012
    For the previous, more "adventure"-style Telltale games, we often had threads which tried to list all the little details, things you could click on and combine for humorous jokes and one-liners. Maybe this is just the next generation of these threads. :D

This is more than a Did You Try thread. This is a Did You Die thread.
    edited May 2012
    This is more than a Did You Try thread. This is a Did You Die thread.

Oh, we literally already had one of those. :D
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    Our mods remind me of some sort of Awesome Comedy Team
  • edited May 2012

Thank you. What are the tags for? Forum search?
  • edited May 2012
    Lachi wrote: »
    Thank you. What are the tags for? Forum search?

Yeah. There is a search by tag function.
    edited May 2012
    People don't use it right unfortunately. It can be the greatest function ever, and I'm laboriously working to bring it in order. Some long term forumites tend to spam useless tags, really funny ones sometimes, but useless!

But if the right threads are tagged the right way, all you need to do is click on the tag below and - voila - all the other threads tagged the same way pop up, from all across the forum. Like in the "did you try" case. :D
  • edited May 2012
    People don't use it right unfortunately. It can be the greatest function ever, and I'm laboriously working to bring it in order. Some long term forumites tend to spam useless tags, really funny ones sometimes, but useless!

But if the right threads are tagged the right way, all you need to do is click on the tag below and - voila - all the other threads tagged the same way pop up, from all across the forum. Like in the "did you try" case. :D

Most notably is the "Telltale eats babies" tag... who started that?
This discussion has been closed.