multiple playthroughs???

edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
I know the decisions you make in the game will affect the outcome of the future episodes of the game...

my question is if my wife plays the game... with a different game save, will it affect the outcome of my game... i assume not but want to make sure first?

i am playing it on the 360 if that matters...

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2012
    No, your wife's saved game won't affect yours. The game is designed so that it can be played multiple times on multiple saves to get multiple outcomes. It's even encouraged. :)
  • edited May 2012
    awsome thank you for the reply...
  • edited May 2012
    There should be three slots where you can save.. and each of those slots will continue in the next game.. So as long as you do not play each others saved games you will be find.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012
    It does matter that it's the 360... for PC, we have already found the location of the savegames so that they can be duplicated. Three slots isn't that much. But of course, there's no "cross contamination" of save slots if you chose save slot 1 and she starts a new game in save slot 2 and so on.
  • HazlHazl Banned
    edited May 2012
    It does matter that it's the 360... for PC, we have already found the location of the savegames so that they can be duplicated. Three slots isn't that much. But of course, there's no "cross contamination" of save slots if you chose save slot 1 and she starts a new game in save slot 2 and so on.

You can always use a USB key for xtra slots, if 3 is not enough for you :)
  • edited May 2012
    And I think on the 360 the game save organization will tie into each gamer's profile, so as long as his wife has a separate login they should EACH get three save slots. (I have not played the 360 version, but haven't seen any exceptions to this on the 360 myself.)
  • edited May 2012
    Yep each profile gets 3 saves
This discussion has been closed.