Movie Mode?

edited June 2012 in The Walking Dead
i was just watching another play-though from another player

and the thought occurred to me,wouldn't it be cool to be able to

watch your game like a movie once finished,i don't know how

difficult it would be to implement,but the game saves all the

choices you make,so why couldn't it playback like a demo mode

but with the choices you made? would anyone else like that?

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I would love to see that.
  • edited May 2012
    Yes this would be great.

Obviously it should not only register my choices but also my button mashing. And it would be great if it would also register my fails, so if Lee died, it should also show this, but maybe this would be too complicated.
  • edited May 2012
    someone suggested this for bttf but i never saw it officially so look on youtube.. or make it yourself ;)
  • edited May 2012
    I don't mind really. I would've liked this option for more scenes in Indigo Prophecy because you're too busy concentrating on the quicktime events to take in the action, but Walking Dead doesn't have that issue.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited June 2012
    Release it with episode 5 and it records all the non walking around scenes and dialogue together making it into one fluid movie.
  • edited June 2012
    This is something I'd love to see for, like, every adventure game ever made. Even better, give us a light editor so we can retain control of the pacing. Critics love to cite lack of replay value, but for me the joy of replaying adventure games comes from re-experiencing the narrative. Without the burden of puzzle solving, my replays become about what order I want to do and say everything, crafting my own little version of the "movie."
This discussion has been closed.