Kenny jr & Clementine and any other Children discussion

edited June 2012 in The Walking Dead
I thought it would be good to have a thread to discuss the Children in the game. Hopefully there will be more Children joining the group as the game progress. So anything you like or dislike about them and how you can protect them all during the game.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    i feel having yet another kid thread when we have so many already the hate clem, the clem support, the duck thread and the adult n kid pairing thread.

is this just a little redundant ? aka pointless

not mention the how do you play thread/ what decisions have you made ?

there are probably more of them that essentially do the same..
  • edited June 2012
    I was hoping that this thread would be talking about the positives of the children in the group rather than negatives and it will expand as more children come into the game. Somewhere where you can come and discuss all things children of the walking dead
  • edited June 2012
    I think we might not have any more kids joining our group, or at least until Lee's group hits a big settlement, but even then I wouldn't consider them part of our group until they travel with us out on the road. Clem's cool, and has been helpful, but Duck iis annoying as hell. The only reason I want him to live is it would probably kill Kenny, and Kat as well.
  • edited June 2012
    I was hoping that this thread would be talking about the positives of the children in the group rather than negatives and it will expand as more children come into the game. Somewhere where you can come and discuss all things children of the walking dead

question: should children be playing this game ?

considering it's content i don't think it's suitable for certain ages...

if other kids show up in the game someone will make a seperate thread for them ;)

so for now i feel this thread is still pointless
  • edited June 2012
    question: should children be playing this game ?

considering it's content i don't think it's suitable for certain ages...

if other kids show up in the game someone will make a seperate thread for them ;)

so for now i feel this thread is still pointless

Who said children playing this game? certainly not me and if they do then it is up to their parents.
    so you support a seperate thread for any other children that come into the game. so why not have just one thread for all children and future children of this game as I am sure there will be more.
  • edited June 2012
    Who said children playing this game? certainly not me and if they do then it is up to their parents.
    so you support a seperate thread for any other children that come into the game. so why not have just one thread for all children and future children of this game as I am sure there will be more.

oops i kinda misinterpreted when you said when other children join our group (as in this forum lol)

yes a seperate thread for each 'child' will allow things to make sense and keep the thread on topic if we have one thread for all kids it may become confusing then again maybe not time will tell :)
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited June 2012
    Should Other Children Join the Group. I say Yes! In Particular A Brat. Ducks a good kid just hyper and not very bright. Queen Clementine is a good kid quiet and bright . We need a Brat to even it out.
  • edited June 2012
    CapnJay wrote: »
    Should Other Children Join the Group. I say Yes! In Particular A Brat. Ducks a good kid just hyper and not very bright. Queen Clementine is a good kid quiet and bright . We need a Brat to even it out.

i have nothing against a 'new kid on the block' a brat i would probably hate more than larry.

i think we need a teenager possibly that thin blonde lad aka varsity guy ?

or glasses mcarrow shoulder ?

and of course an another girl but in her teens to fill out the roster of all types..
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited June 2012
    i have nothing against a 'new kid on the block' a brat i would probably hate more than larry.

i think we need a teenager possibly that thin blonde lad aka varsity guy ?

or glasses mcarrow shoulder ?

and of course an another girl but in her teens to fill out the roster of all types..

Assuming Larry doesn't die in episode 2 the Brat could be on Larry's side and might even spy for Larry I don't think Glasses McArrowShoulder is going to make it. But hey at least theres always Ron Stoppable {Varsity Guy}
  • edited June 2012
    CapnJay wrote: »
    But hey at least theres always Ron Stoppable {Varsity Guy} lol

I dunno why but i think he is the one who gets 'the chop' in the ep2 preview at the end ?
  • edited June 2012
    I dunno why but i think he is the one who gets 'the chop' in the ep2 preview at the end ?

I thought he was in the picture on the front of the train in episode 3
  • edited June 2012
    trueblue43 wrote: »
    I thought he was in the picture on the front of the train in episode 3

Just had a look and yes it might be Varsity Guy at the front of the train. hate having to say that for once you might be right
  • edited June 2012
    well ttg have said the 'teaser images aren't to be taken at face value...'

for example everyone has a new out fit including clem, so we may be able to 'kill' or not save varsity guy ?
This discussion has been closed.