What Fan Input would you like to see in Episode 4 or 5

CapnJayCapnJay Banned
edited June 2012 in The Walking Dead
Ok alot of people are raging over the delay but then they hear that TTG takes heed of it's customers opinions and reflects that in designing a game. So what would you like to see in episode 4 or 5 that makes you feel your opinion matters?
{I don't promise any ideas in this thread will actually be used because im not an employee of TTG but i dont promise they wont be either by coincidence or by TTG employees reading this thread]

Comments

• edited June 2012
    I've seen a few people suggest being able to have a carnal relations with a member of your group. I'd kinda like to see that, and Doug be an option. I know he was coming onto us when he told Lee what a great guy he is. McShoulder Arrow should happen too.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited June 2012
    You mean Glass McArrowShoulder? I don't know how long he's going to last but he'll be interesting to meet. after all he used to be a teacher like Lee untill he took an Arrow to the Shoulder {Yes I went There}
  • edited June 2012
    ...Nothing? Last thing we need is some stupid predictable idea from the fans...
  • edited June 2012
    flash-900 wrote: »
    TTG to hire more ppl so it CAN BE ON F>>>>>>>>> TIME

1.gif
  • edited June 2012
    1.gif

Hey, you dedicated that gif to me once. Now I'm jealous. :(

:p
  • edited June 2012
    The ending to be: dont worry clem, the food truck will be here next month, skip to 3 months later and all are dead and the words "GODDAMIT TTG" to be scrawled in lee's blood on the wall...
  • edited June 2012
    LARRY STILL ALLIVE!! please I love larry.
  • edited June 2012
    imo having a sex sub plot is too mass effecty for me and will look totally stupid..

having someone find a crown or paper hat crown shaped and giving it to clem or making a comment about clem being queen..

duck liking orange juice/ wanting a burger (king) duck wanting to be a doctor (quack)

kenny shaves his magnum pi tash off...

lee doesn't return any gay vibes from doug...or flat out tells doug he'll only tap dat female ass...

larry dies slowly and painfully...
  • edited June 2012

='( noooo!!!!
  • edited June 2012
    I'd like some joke costumes.
  • edited June 2012
    why not just make em naked ? (pervert mod)

since some people on here want to see bouncing baps....
  • edited June 2012
    Lee is the lando calrissian of twd...
  • edited June 2012
    Lee is the lando calrissian of twd...
    Does this mean Kenny would get frozen in liquid carbonite?
  • edited June 2012
    what could kenny do to deserve that ?
  • edited June 2012
    imo having a sex sub plot is too mass effecty for me and will look totally stupid..

having someone find a crown or paper hat crown shaped and giving it to clem or making a comment about clem being queen..

duck liking orange juice/ wanting a burger (king) duck wanting to be a doctor (quack)

kenny shaves his magnum pi tash off...

lee doesn't return any gay vibes from doug...or flat out tells doug he'll only tap dat female ass...

Every main character in TWD at least has one hook up, Glenn has Maggie, Dale has Andrea, Rick even gets some strange non Lori's flat ass, Carl has Sophia, Abraham has two hot ladies, Michonne has Tyresse, and Morgan. It's the end of the world, and people would try to find comfort in strange warm bouncy places. It falls perfectly in line with TWD. Mass Effect didn't invent the game hook up either, but I like the idea of him shooting down Doug.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Does this mean Kenny would get frozen in liquid carbonite?

Well, he is the one with the ship... :cool:
This discussion has been closed.