Please Post Your Review of Season 1 on Amazon

13»

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Also most of their stores are cheesily themed.
  • edited August 2007
    Um, Fry's? Cheesily themed? Fry's has to be the most professional looking stores I have ever been in. Or were you talking about something else?
  • edited August 2007
    Apparently you haven't been in the Cowboy or Alice in Wonderland Frys :)
  • edited August 2007
    The new ones they're building are boring, Doug. They built a new one near Atlanta a few years ago, and I was disappointed to see how normal it looked.

The 50s sci-fi one in Burbank is still my favorite. There's a huge UFO crashed into the front.
  • edited August 2007
    That's insane. I need to move to California
  • edited August 2007
    Greetings from Amazon.com,

Thank you for using the Catalog Update Form.
    For ASIN: B000OZHDWO, Title: Sam & Max, we have received your updates
    to the attributes listed below. Beneath each attribute we include the
    action we have taken.

Attribute: Publisher

Current value: Dreamcatcher

Your suggestion: Telltale Games

Action: Your update has been accepted and processed. It will appear
    online within the next two to three business days.

Data accuracy is highly important to us. We appreciate the time you
    have taken to submit your updates to us.

Best regards,

Catalog Department
    www.amazon.com
    You're welcome.
  • edited August 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    You're welcome.

Umm... sorry, but the publisher is the company that puts it in stores. Telltale is the developer.
  • edited August 2007
    Yep Yep!
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    tabacco wrote: »

Cool! This is the boring one I go to. I've never really noticed a specific theme that is even in progress:

http://frys.robotsix.com/view.php?id1=ca&id2=sacramento

And, uh.... Amazon reviews! How many are there now? :p
  • edited August 2007
    I think I've been to the San Jose Fry's... either that, or I'm thinking of Rainforest Cafe...

EDIT: The Amazon page shows 10 Reviews, a rating of 5 stars, and the Bat & Badge Max is back on the cover!
  • edited August 2007
    The one nearest to me used to be an Incredible Universe but Fry's bought them out. So it doesn't have a theme, but it used to have a McDonalds! Then there's another one that's pretty far away that does have an aztec theme.
  • edited August 2007
    Dude Amazon has eight out of ten review giving it five stars. :D The other two gave it four! Telltale, you have truly done a great job. Now please keep up the good work!
    "Alice in Wonderland Fry's"
    Dude! What's one of those like? I only been to a country style one. Fry's thinks all the Texans are "country bumpkins"! Even computer nerds!
  • edited August 2007
    Dude Amazon has eight out of ten review giving it five stars. :D The other two gave it four! Telltale, you have truly done a great job. Now please keep up the good work!
    "Alice in Wonderland Fry's"
    Dude! What's one of those like? I only been to a country style one. Fry's thinks all the Texans are "country bumpkins"! Even computer nerds!

Check out the link above. It's got photos of all the stores.
    http://frys.robotsix.com/view.php?id1=ca&id2=woodlandhills&img=entrance.jpg
  • edited August 2007
    hahaha. I love how that review has nothing to do with the game whatsoever.

Windows XP huh?
  • edited August 2007
    A graphics card / RAM update never occurred to him/her? I'm running Season 1 on a terrible computer, and it's ran with no trouble whatsoever (other than a lack of bump mapping which I only noticed when I got a new graphics card, for another game, which did let me see the bump mapping >_<), so...

"and so far have received no help from support people at Adventure Games"
    Asking the developers themselves obviously didn't occur to them either.
  • edited August 2007
    Hopefully people with sense will skip that review.
  • edited August 2007
    Telltale should throw some money at one of the "theme-in-progress" Fry's stores, to get it made into a Sam & Max theme :D
  • edited August 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Telltale should throw some money at one of the "theme-in-progress" Fry's stores, to get it made into a Sam & Max theme :D

that would be awesome
  • edited August 2007
    According to Amazon, 90% of the people that view the Sam & Max page bought the retail version!:eek:
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Fans know what they want.

I think, actually, though, that what that's saying is that 90% of customers who made a purchase bought Season One (instead of browsing elsewhere and buying something else in that shopping session). I may be wrong, but who knows.
  • edited August 2007
    Anyone notice the troll who reviewed? That's his only review. I hate it when people do that...
  • edited August 2007
    Kedri wrote: »
    Anyone notice the troll who reviewed? That's his only review. I hate it when people do that...

It's not the same guy that hated it because his computer wasn't able to run it properly, was it?
  • edited August 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    It's not the same guy that hated it because his computer wasn't able to run it properly, was it?

Indeed. M. L. Cheek from Fredericksburg, TX USA. Let's hunt him down. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.