Leegacy: Lee Appreciation Thread

edited December 2012 in The Walking Dead
Let's have an appreciation thread for an awesome character, shall we?

This guy was badass. He died after saving Clem from her worst threat so far. I liked his character design, too. There were many parts in the game when he made me laugh.

Lee: Hmm. Pointy.

Dave Fennoy did an amazing job voicing him in the game.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    lee_everett_motivator_by_superspy6-d4y3wpu.jpg
  • edited December 2012
    Here we are. Lee sure did have something for Carley. :D
  • edited December 2012
    At first I thought the title was a typo XD
  • Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited December 2012
    Three cheers for the man with really big back pockets.
  • edited December 2012
    Plan_R wrote: »
    Three cheers for the man with really big back pockets.

This.
  • edited December 2012
    Zeruis wrote: »
    Here we are. Lee sure did have something for Carley. :D

The romantic subplot... Was so disappointing, hopefully Telltale can do something about that next season.
  • edited December 2012
    Tyrant wrote: »
    The romantic subplot... Was so disappointing, hopefully Telltale can do something about that next season.

That's something that also crossed my mind about the next season. The next protagonist would also end up having feelings for someone, but this time, the player can decide if he/she will live through the whole season or for only a few episodes.
  • edited December 2012
    Found this on Tumblr, poor Lee / Clem. :(

tumblr_me0mrmM4yo1qkubxlo1_250.gif
    tumblr_me0mrmM4yo1qkubxlo2_250.gif
    tumblr_me0mrmM4yo1qkubxlo3_250.gif
    tumblr_me0mrmM4yo1qkubxlo4_250.gif
  • edited December 2012
    Leee~!

Clemmm~!
  • edited December 2012
    th?id=H.4872503750034649&pid=15.1
  • edited December 2012
    tumblr_meqwzoItBp1rgghmeo1_500.png

Found this on the confessions tumblr.
  • edited December 2012
    Leeeeeee..... Leeeeeeee..... Leeeee.... Leeeee.....

We're talkin' fuckin' Lee.

I had a friend named Lee.
    He cast a spell a spell on me.
    If me and Lee and Clem could be Three
    Flyin' free tenaciously.
    Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee,
    I'd propose on bended knee

To Lee Lee Lee, Lee Lee Lee,
    Lee Lee,
    Lee Lee Lee, Lee Lee Lee,
    Lee Lee,
    Le-Lut-Le-Le-Le-Lee Lee Lee,
    Le-Lut-Le-Le-Le-Lee Lee, LEE!!!
    Just for Lee!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Let's have an appreciation thread for an awesome character, shall we?

"an" as in singular, OK. I left this thread intact but just killed 24 other, completely senseless "appreciation threads" on the spot, and I won't have any more in here. There are more than enough single character threads in here, there's no need for this kind of instant post-game forum death.

We've had an appreciation thread explosion after Sam & Max Season 3 - and I vividly remember one of the devs actually calling the forum "shitty" because of it.

Try to discuss things with some creativity and style in here please. And don't post appreciation threads, like, at all ever again. Thank you.
  • edited December 2012
    "an" as in singular, OK. I left this thread intact but just killed 24 other, completely senseless "appreciation threads" on the spot, and I won't have any more in here. There are more than enough single character threads in here, there's no need for this kind of instant post-game forum death.

We've had an appreciation thread explosion after Sam & Max Season 3 - and I vividly remember one of the devs actually calling the forum "shitty" because of it.

Try to discuss things with some creativity and style in here please. And don't post appreciation threads, like, at all ever again. Thank you.

Got it. Thank you, Vain.

In any case, I wondered how the writers were going keep Lee in season 2. How would his relations with Clementine change?
  • edited December 2012
    Got it. Thank you, Vain.

In any case, I wondered how the writers were going keep Lee in season 2. How would his relations with Clementine change?

I can't for the life of me think of a better end, but at the same time I can't imagine Clementine without Lee.

My guess is Lee would have adopted her as his daughter, and they would have lived for each other, like Lilly and Larry did. Just with less swearing and head explosions. And it would have made Lee's death even more heart-wrenching. They'll be hard-pressed to find something that can beat this season... and I'm not sure I want them to...
  • edited December 2012
    Lee Everett was Epic.

/thread
  • edited December 2012
    Yes Lee was def, badass. One of the most enjoyable characters I have ever played in a game.
  • edited December 2012
    And we are forbidden from posting certain types of threads? If the thread isnt offensive or inappropriate and it is discussing an aspect of Walking Dead it should be allowed on the forum.
  • edited December 2012
    Will85 wrote: »
    And we are forbidden from posting certain types of threads? If the thread isnt offensive or inappropriate and it is discussing an aspect of Walking Dead it should be allowed on the forum.
    It's just annoying when we have five threads dedicated to characters like Maybelle or Jenny Pitcher or whoever.
  • edited December 2012
    good point
  • edited December 2012
    CarScar wrote: »
    It's just annoying when we have five threads dedicated to characters like Maybelle or Jenny Pitcher or whoever.

Five?

Try twenty+....
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah, that escalated pretty quickly..
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Will85 wrote: »

As for threads devoted to single characters, you can find roughly 20 Lee threads, 40 Lilly threads, 80 Clementine threads, 125 Kenny threads and 1,370 Carley threads on this forum... aren't they enough? ;)

Appreciation threads show forum necrosis. It's a grave sign that everything is discussed already and all that is left to say is "Hey, [enter name here] was pretty cool". I hope TWD left more of an impression than this.

DreadMagus wrote: »
    Five?

Try twenty+....

I deleted exactly 25 yesterday.
  • edited December 2012
    That's kinda depressing.
This discussion has been closed.