Whos Never Going To Be A Millionair(Based on the gameshow in episode 102 of Sam & Max

2»

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Not true. My friends boyfriend's hairdresser's gym partners trainer's therapist said he had a friend it actually happened to.
  • edited February 2008
    Not true. My friends boyfriend's hairdresser's gym partners trainer's therapist said he had a friend it actually happened to.
    :confused: uhhh o---k then. that just hurt my brain. in english please not gibberish.
  • edited February 2008
    Anvilania wrote: »
    :confused: uhhh o---k then. that just hurt my brain. in english please not gibberish.

I just can't get over the irony of this statement. :D

That is all.
  • edited February 2008
    Dedlok wrote: »
    I just can't get over the irony of this statement. :D

That is all.
    lol.

Warning: one more day till next question!
  • edited February 2008
    Crap, I'm on the wrong web site. If I wanted to tell you that the answer was (coughing) ok there is your answer. Cash (or food stamps) please!
  • edited February 2008
    Sorry about the late question. the reason that the questions late is that i got a new game and i realy wanted to play it. ok so heres the question:

Who was both the Greek and Egyptian god/goddess of the underworld?

No this is not Homework for me.
  • edited February 2008
    I thought these would be questions that were impossible to answer. It is called, "Who's never going to be a Millionaire!" not, "Whoever went to High School is going to be a Millionaire!".
  • jmmjmm
    edited February 2008
    How many protons can be contained in a container, with 1/4 liter tin capacity, orbiting Alpha Centauri B at 200 miles per second. Consider the orbit is high enough to ignore atmospheric resistance.
  • edited February 2008
    jmm wrote: »
    How many protons can be contained in a container, with 1/4 liter tin capacity, orbiting Alpha Centauri B at 200 miles per second. Consider the orbit is high enough to ignore atmospheric resistance.

clockwise or counterclockwise?
  • edited February 2008

what is the radius of the orbit and what material is contained in the tin and what state is it in
  • edited February 2008

2.5x10^32

in a simple pattern

with a centripetal acceleration (not including the mass of the tin) of 40000/r

and centripetal force of 1.67x10^10/r

could do a more complicated version but that would take effort
  • edited February 2008
    :( guys just forget this, this is just causeing lots of mayhem so just foget this thred exsisted
  • edited February 2008
    Anvilania wrote: »

Who was both the Greek and Egyptian god/goddess of the underworld?

Max?:eek:
  • edited February 2008
    lol no

besides as i said in my previus post just forget this whole post please. :(
  • edited February 2008
    Greek is Orpheus, Roman is Pluto, Egyptian is Anubis.... I think. :)
  • edited February 2008
    next question:

What are the names of Sam's and Max's parents? four names I guess 'cause they might have different parents..maybe.

Ps: Have this come up somewhere? I don't really know :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.