Is it even in development?

edited March 2013 in Kings Quest Game
Sorry if this has been brought up numerous times. But I'm just getting rather impatient about this here(well, a few friends of mine outside of the forums are). Telltale. Is this project on hold or is it still being developed?

I can understand how long it takes to make a game, but please dont pull a Duke Nukem forever on the fans to wait 12 years for it to come out.

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Does it really take that much effort to read the other forum posts? There's even a sticky detailing the full press announcements timeline.

In any case, the short answer is no one knows. Telltale is very secretive about their projects. It almost certainly won't be coming out in 2013.
  • edited March 2013
    No, it is not.

Bt
  • edited March 2013
    No, it is not.

Bt

You don't know that.
  • edited March 2013
    MtnPeak wrote: »
    You don't know that.

How do YOU know he doesn't? ;)
  • edited March 2013
    Lambonius wrote: »

Exactly.

Bt
  • edited March 2013

How do you know I don't know he doesn't now? You don't.
  • edited March 2013
    MtnPeak wrote: »
    How do you know I don't know he doesn't now? You don't.

I know what he knows, and if you knew, you'd be singing a different tune. That's how. ;)
  • edited March 2013
    I know what he knows, and if you knew, you'd be singing a different tune. That's how. ;)

Even if he knew what you do, it still wouldn't diminish the guy's desire for a new KQ game. He's already expressed he's open to a non-TT KQ. So, you'd still be failing at what you're trying.
  • edited March 2013
    Even if he knew what you do, it still wouldn't diminish the guy's desire for a new KQ game. He's already expressed he's open to a non-TT KQ. So, you'd still be failing at what you're trying.

But this thread is only about Telltale's KQ. Which isn't happening, by the way. ;)
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I'm closing this since this thread isn't going anywhere. Everything that can be said has already been said. Check the Telltale King's Quest timeline thread, as that has everything that is known about Telltale's King's Quest so far.
This discussion has been closed.