Poker Night 2 Release Dates

For those who don't read the Key Party thread, Telltale announced the release dates for Poker Night 2 on Twitter and Facebook.
Gman5852 wrote: »
RELEASE DATES:

24th for XBLA
26th for PC
30th for PS3 US

And an IOS release has been confirmed.

Yep, It was delayed because MS.
EDIT:Also, does IOS include the Android Marketplace?

Comments

• ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully I'll live to see the day when a decent dev tells Microsoft to shove it and fuck off.
  • edited April 2013
    It is only 2 days earlier than PC and you have to remember Xbox never got S&M3 or BTTF Telltale of all developers doesn't really give Microsoft as much and they are probably only releasing it tomorrow because of Arcade Wednesday...
  • edited April 2013
    But it is also 3 days after the original date that was put on Steam when the pre-orders started. If that was a tentative date or a minor problem cropped up on the PC version that had to be fixed before launch I have no problem with that. But if it was because Microsoft bribed or demanded Telltale to release on 360 first, then that I have a problem with.
  • edited April 2013
    I have visited that bloody website every day since Telltalegames announced it, and I am still waiting for them to hurry the funk up! It has been "Comming soon" for so long that people are forgetting it existed. Please just start it!
  • edited April 2013
    Well, the Steam release is tomorrow and Xbox should have been yesterday... It just says Coming Soon because the release dates vary.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2013
    It's all happening! Release dates (at least the ones we can be sure of) have been announced on Facebook, Twitter, and our blog. Copied here for you:
    • Xbox Live Arcade Worldwide: AVAILABLE NOW
    • Steam Worldwide: April 26th
    • PlayStation Network (US/SCEA): April 30th
    • PlayStation Network (EU/SCEE): estimated May 1st
    • iOS App Store: release date and details coming soon

EDIT: I've merged your thread with the existing release dates thread in the Poker Night 2 forum.
  • edited April 2013
    Shit you guys respond fast. I refreshed the page after like a minute. Thanks for the dates anyway.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.