Spy Fox: Operation Ozone

Does anyone know where I can buy Spy Fox: Operation Ozone in the UK, online? However, I'd like the following:
  • New and sealed.
  • In box prefered (not just a sleeve/jewel case)*.
  • From UK seller prefered.
All the ones on eBay are in a sleeve, which is quite annoying.

Cheers!

*Edit: I've noticed that lots of people are selling just from the jewel case. Was the game originally sold in a box and then into a jewel case?

Comments

• edited March 2008
    I remember getting it in a box loooong ago, so they exist, but they'll be hard to find.

Man, so many memories are coming back. That was the series that introduced me to adventure games.
  • edited March 2008
    In general, most of the Humongous games were originally released in a 'big box'. After Infogrames/Atari bought Humongous out, all the games were re-released in the new 'mini box' format, and some(all?) were also released in jewels.

I have nearly all the 'mini boxs', they are bare-bones releases, containing only the CD in a sleeve, and a generic reference card. I have a few jewel releases, and they have an insert which is usually a fold-out poster on one side, and advertisement on the other. The 'big box' releases I have are also bare-bones, but I think they are Humongous re-releases (before the buyout). I don't know if any of the original releases had extras.
  • edited March 2008
    Alright guys, thanks for the assistance. I've gone ahead and purchased a jewel case version of the game (the seller says it is factory sealed) for the bargain price of £7 (inc. shipping) from eBay - the downside is that it ships from America, but what can you do? Looking forward to getting my hands on the final Spy Fox game after all these years.

I'll go ahead and turn this into a Spy Fox discussion thread!
  • edited March 2008
    Behonkiss wrote: »
    That was the series that introduced me to adventure games.

Me to. In fact, Spy Fox was one of the first computer games I ever played. It's what made me like adventure games.
  • edited March 2008
    Are the Spy Fox rights still owned by Humongous, or does Ron have them back? I'm guessing the former.

(yes, you know what I'm thinking... episodic Spy Fox games!)
  • edited March 2008
    Why do you care so much about the packaging?
  • edited March 2008
    Why do you care so much about the packaging?

I'm a collector, plus I like to have all my games as they were originally sold. A game that comes in a box/jewel case will have much more value than one that comes in a generic paper sleeve.
  • edited March 2008
    Are the Spy Fox rights still owned by Humongous, or does Ron have them back? I'm guessing the former.

(yes, you know what I'm thinking... episodic Spy Fox games!)

Infogrames owns everything now, and they are only interested in developing new entries in the Backyard Sports line, at current.
  • edited March 2008
    "That's the second most ugliest bowling pin I have ever seen!"

Best reference ever! I loved that game.
  • edited March 2008
    Got the game today. Haven't really played through it yet, just entered the Mobile Comand Center. Although I must say, the games seemed much better when I was younger.
  • edited March 2008
    Got the game today. Haven't really played through it yet, just entered the Mobile Comand Center. Although I must say, the games seemed much better when I was younger.
    That's because you had no measurement of quality when you were younger. Happens to all of us.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.