What do you play at your office?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2008
    I would have to say either Nick or Jake.

Nick doesn't count though because he only plays as Pikachu.
  • edited April 2008
    I was going to ask if either used the cheating shock-mouse.
    So lame.
  • edited April 2008
    He doesn't always. He is really good with that fighting/psychic pokemon, whose name I can't seem to remember right now, too.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Lusomethingio

I'd say Nick is better than me... but then he would never shut up about it. Mike is also pretty good, only when he's using a Classic Controller, though.

Also, just to keep the record straight here: relative to the rest of the world, everyone in this office is terrible at Smash Bros.
  • edited April 2008
    We shoot pool (we have two tables in the rec room) or play darts. And sometimes we organize a gaming evening after office hours. We'll play UT2004, which our HP machines can run if you don't set the graphics options too high. :D

--Erwin
  • edited April 2008
    Instead of two pool tables, you could have one snooker table!
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    The only reason I haven't been listed in this Smash ladder is because they haven't played me recently. Even still, I laid down some solid smack with Dedede last time we played.
  • edited April 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Lusomethingio

I'd say Nick is better than me... but then he would never shut up about it. Mike is also pretty good, only when he's using a Classic Controller, though.

Also, just to keep the record straight here: relative to the rest of the world, everyone in this office is terrible at Smash Bros.
    Lucario. </obsessive compulsion>
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Will wrote: »
    The only reason I haven't been listed in this Smash ladder is because they haven't played me recently. Even still, I laid down some solid smack with Dedede last time we played.

I think King Dedede needs to spend a few years in the State penitentiary for his crimes of physical violence against other non-consenting adults.
  • edited April 2008
    Linque wrote: »
    Instead of two pool tables, you could have one snooker table!

But I suck at snooker! :D

--Erwin
Sign in to comment in this discussion.