Announcing Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

13»

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Just to clarify Doug, Season 2 allows 4:3 and 12:9 resolutions. And obviously the Wii version will support all Wii supported aspect ratios.

*Edit* Season 2 also supports 1280x1024, but that resolution is dirty and wrong!
  • SegSeg
    edited April 2008
    TeamDairy wrote: »
    Are you going to include a widescreen resolution for the PC version of SBCG4AP? I was playing Sam and Max and it only has 800x600 and 1024x768.

SBCG4AP people will have widescreen, just as Season Two of Sam & Max has widescreen.

Keep in mind that the list of resolutions in the game are polled to what both the computer and the game can do. Since Sam & Max Season Two & CSI Hard Evidence, widescreen has been apart of our design specifications. The only titles that don't do widescreen are:
    • Sam & Max Season One
    • Both Bone titles
    • Telltale Texas Hold'em.
  • edited April 2008
    Will wrote: »
    Just to clarify Doug, Season 2 allows 4:3 and 12:9 resolutions.
    Is it just me, or is 4:3 and 12:3 the exact same thing and you really wanted to say 16:9 or 16:10?
    *Edit* Season 2 also supports 1280x1024, but that resolution is dirty and wrong!
    Hey, 5:4 is just 4:3 and then some... :p

np: Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts III (Ghosts I-IV)
    edited April 2008
    er, yes. I meant 16x9. Whoops! The reason I don't like 5x4 is that nothing is built for it. Everything is built for 4x3 or 16x9, so if you try to squeeze it into 5x4 you either have to lose stuff off the sides or vertically stretch it, neither of which is good.
  • edited April 2008
    er, yes. I meant 16x9. Whoops!
    :D
    The reason I don't like 5x4 is that nothing is built for it.
    Nothing except for the lots and lots of 1280x1024 monitors that exist worldwide? :confused:

Seems pretty standard a resolution (and hence aspect ratio) to me...

np: Justus Köhncke - Parage (Safe And Sound)
    edited April 2008
    Well the reason we support it is because it is so common these days due to the sudden proliferation of 5x4 LCD monitors. But things are generally designed from a 4x3 or 16x9 perspective.
  • edited April 2008
    Hey is it coming out for Australia??
  • edited April 2008
    Will there be garlic in it? I like garlic!ANd how about playable character, is it only Strong Bad we can play or what?
  • edited April 2008
    don't you dare mock my resolution...*waves fist*

:D i know it's wrong, but i like it.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008

What did 960 ever do to Widescreen moniters...
  • edited April 2008
    Shauntron wrote: »
    What did 960 ever do to Widescreen moniters...
    It did not go over one thousand, that's what it did! :D

np: Rhythm & Sound - No Partial (Rhythm & Sound)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.