• MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited May 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    :confused:

Mark's lead designer on this project. He knows what he's talking about. :D

70384439_ba1fd5b9de.jpg
    :p
  • edited May 2008
    I have a scene running through my head in which a man is running through the Telltale office, with everyone having to move out of his way. The man is screaming things like 'THE STRONG BAD GAMES WILL IGNORE ALL CONTINUITY' and 'THE PC VERSIONS WON'T COME OUT FOR MONTHS'. The man takes a flying leap in front of the Jump To Conclusions mat. Cut to a scene of some staff members cringing as a loud WHAM is heard. Cut to the mat and slowly pan up to show the wall just beyond it, on which the man is comically stuck (having massively overshot), surrounded by cracks.
  • edited May 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Or Shadow. I mean, I guess it's an okay game, but it's the antithesis of everything a Sonic game is meant to be.

What pissed me off about that game is how eggman roulette or whatever, actualy had power ups that wouldn't help eggman at all,one even killed the boss!It was Shadow Fever!Eggman has an IQ of 300,yet he helps those who are trying to kill him.
  • edited August 2008
    ho hum.
  • edited August 2008
    He is standing at a weird isometric angle, always seemingly at a little more than three-quarter view.

he looks at the camera directly "once"

http://www.homestarrunner.com/eggs.html
  • LuigiHann wrote: »
    Good luck capturing the Cheat's unique physiology, by the way. I have difficulty imagining a 3D version of the Cheat that fans won't complain about.
    uh.... Every heard about a "Kick the Cheat" plush doll? You HAVE to get one!
  • edited August 2008
    I didn't notice the rug. I forgot it didn't cover the floor. The only thing I noticed that bothered me was the layout of the house. Like the computer room being directly above the couch. Or the Computer room not being a long hallway that leads to Strong Sad's room on the right. And the lack of Strong Mad's room.
    But we've already covered the reason for any inconsistencies so I'm sure this topic won't be filled with anymore nerds pointin' stuff out.
  • edited August 2008
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    The episodic nature of the series would make it possible to provide in-universe explanations for continuity and other errors discovered in previous episodes by fans - although, of course, it'd be best to do so in an entertaining way. Like, for example:

STRONG BAD: Didn't that carpet used to extend only halfway across the room?
    STRONG SAD: I think it might be growing. I don't think it's been cleaned since the early 80's.
    STRONG BAD: Oh well. The tried and tested kill-it-with-fire method can wait for another day.

Of course, you don't even need to explain the errors. Just acknowledging them in-universe is probably enough (an example would be the first line of the example above without the other two lines). This method implies that there is an explanation without ever actually giving it.

in a later episode it can be extending down the hall.
  • edited August 2008
    I still think it's funny when people expect the computer room to have all the doors from the email gimmicks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.