(Spoilers)The end of this.

Comments

• i'd say puzzles would be more the right word, and yeah i'd like some more puzzles like in the walking dead but the game was brilliant as is and is its own thing so maybe they are going less towards puzzles with TWAU.

• The headless horseman would make so much sense, i have a feeling it could be him now.

Story was great. Now I am impatient. I know nuffin about the Fables universe but I loved this. - And I also wanna find the sob who ripped t

• i really thought that it was going to be beauty.

HeartLocker posted: »

When I was in the taxi with Snow , I knew it's a high probability she would die. The relationship you were building there was very intense , a

• I hoped it was beauty , but unfortunately she wasn't xD

Hershel posted: »

i really thought that it was going to be beauty.

• So can anyone tell me where can I read fabletown online or buy them online thanks in advance

• edited October 2013

i hated the ending because i've read every single issue of the fable comics and snows a big character so her head on the steps just had no emotional impact whatsoever. for someone that hasn't read any of the comics i can see how it would be a twist and a good cliffhanger but to comic fans it just seems a bit odd. i just feel like it doesn't really matter, she'll be back because she's in the comics. hopefully they write better endings than this one in the future episodes.

• is faith in any of the comics? just curious.

GavinUK86 posted: »

i hated the ending because i've read every single issue of the fable comics and snows a big character so her head on the steps just had no emo

• I don't think she's even dead. What I mean is that, with the way the shot was presented, being all hazy and from her POV, I think the head might still be alive. I mean, in the comics, it's made very clear that the more popular a Fable is to the Mundane world, the more harder they are to kill, and Snow White is like right up there at the top with Cinderella in popularity, so she'd be practically immortal.

• The ending was great! When I saw the cops, and when Bigby moved closed to the centre of the event the only thought I had in my head were: "Please, don't let it be snow, Please, don't let it be snow, " So when I saw who it was I felt kinda sad :/ It's a great feeling since a game made me feel this.

I liked Snow, I also liked Faith.... Seemed like bright characters compared to the others. Well, I must find the criminal and punish him A LOT!

• I was pretty shocked when to see Snow beheaded but I know she cant be "dead" dead because its a prequel and she's prominent in the comics. She'll be back. I suspect one of the witches will see to that.

• The ending was okay I guess. I mean, it was pretty obvious it was either gonna be Beauty or Snow, so it wasn't really a shocker for me. I'm just a little disappointed that it was her since I liked her character and relationship with Bigby.

• Prince Charming is back?! Im a few issues behind. I think the voices are good, particularly Bigby's. The Toad's cockney accent is very enjoyable too lol. They always do good work. Beauty dying would be the same thing. She wouldn't really be dead. I think the fact that its Snow is going to have more impact on Bigby because of the implied feelings he has for her.

• Mine is same as booki94. He lives but Faith dies. Weird since she is better known than him. Slightly. I know the story she comes from although its slightly different in the book but I know nothing about him.

not in mine, if you go for the frog (forgot his name) he dies.

• Unless you're a popular and well known fable like Snow in a world full of magic. Look what happened to Goldilocks and how much it took to put her down. Totenkinder will probably bring her back.

• so is there any difference if you chose to go to prince charles first?

• I read the comics and it shocked me but I think the emotional impact is meant more for Bigby and how he handles the fact that he couldn't protect Snow.

GavinUK86 posted: »

i hated the ending because i've read every single issue of the fable comics and snows a big character so her head on the steps just had no emo

• If she is I haven't seen her but there are a lot of fables that aren't named or well known in the comics. They are just like regular citizens.

is faith in any of the comics? just curious.

• yeah.

KCohere posted: »

I read the comics and it shocked me but I think the emotional impact is meant more for Bigby and how he handles the fact that he couldn't protect Snow.

• Nope

messercheif posted: »

so is there any difference if you chose to go to prince charles first?

• I wanted to mention a big clue, since no one has pointed this out.

When faith's head is examined, Bigby comments that it required something very sharp or magic to have done the beheading.

When you ask where Prince Lawrence is, the mirror focused on the sword next to him. At his place, you notice that the sword had blood on it, and Bigby comments that it is very sharp. This bloody and sharp sword does not fit into the story of Lawrence simply killing himself. There must have been a struggle, fight, or someone else leaving the sword there by accident. Unless we believe Lawrence was responsible for at least killing Faith.

• Yes there is. You can help him live if you don't mention faith being killed but tells him that she is missing. He is shown jn the season 2 preview this way. There are other small differences.

messercheif posted: »

so is there any difference if you chose to go to prince charles first?

• edited October 2013

well, his arms and wrists are covered in blood so maybe he slit his wrists? i know it's dark but so is the game.

• I told him she was dead and he's still alive in mine. Man, that was an ugly scene.

• True, but also remember that there was a second bullet fired on scene? I don't remember if this happens if you go to Lawrence first, but if you go to him second, you can pick up a second bullet shell on the ground. Also, his run and pinky fingers are cut off. I'm not sure what this all means, but something does not add up.

• I kept silent. Unfortunately Snow had to be bad cop for one moment and she told him about Faith. But he's still goin' strong!

• the decapitations may be magic so hopefully they are either (magical) fake heads or they can be put back onto the body

• Being a fable certainly helps (look at the damage that Woody took and kept on going). But it's kind of a different situation to have your head physically cut off from the rest of your body. You don't get much deader than that. And I don't remember anyone in the comics ever coming back to life after actually dying.

Right now, I think I'm going with the "it's not really Snow White's head" theory. She's still alive somewhere, and this is all some kind of illusion.

• The bullets there both times, just played through the second time, someone else was almost definitely i don't think it was Dee though since if you go there first Dee breaks in and you hide in the closet, and if you watch him long enough the prince points a gun at him and asks him what happened to faith and he says he doesn't know but he doesn't act like he is surprised to see the prince is alive or anything like he would if he tried to kill him.

• This is the best bet I can go with.

Let's listen to the person with the word head in their name.

• lol yep, they know all about head magic.

This is the best bet I can go with. Let's listen to the person with the word head in their name.

• TBH after their conversation at the car ("Be careful, too" is what I chose) I sort of knew something was going to happen to her.

• edited October 2013

• That ending was probably the best this year. It made me realize that anyone can die at any moment in telltale games.

• I really thought, even with the darker overtones, the game would not be as bleak as The Walking Dead.

Oh Telltale. You and your sadistic, wonderful, horrible minds.

• I think the ending was unfair for Bigby. First gets close to Faith, and she gets her head cut off. Then he gets close to Snow, and she gets her head cut off. It's like the town is preventing him from ever letting him get too close to those around him.

• Maybe that's why they were targeted. Someone's going after the people Bigby's closest with, hoping that it'll make him go off the rails and have the whole town turn against him.

• I don't know, the cliffhanger sort of confirmed my suspicion (or hope) that Faith isn't really dead either.
    When you ask the mirror for her dad, you get to see his corpse. But when you ask Faith, you get nothing. Except a line about how a powerful magic is hiding her. And the "my lips are sealed" line, which we heard Faith say earlier. Suspicious, all that.

• But I'm not thinking initially. There's already been something going on before he showed up in Woody's apartment. Now, it seems like the guys see Bigby as a threat, or they take out the people who know too much. Good thing they can't kill Woody. he's under my custody!

(Seriously. 50% of the reason I chose Woody was because I want to be his buddy.)

DomeWing333 posted: »

Maybe that's why they were targeted. Someone's going after the people Bigby's closest with, hoping that it'll make him go off the rails and have the whole town turn against him.

• Just something else to think about:

When you ask mirror about Faith it says "blah-blah-blah this lips are sealed", but when you ask it about her father it shows you his remains. It means that Faith's and Snow's death is not some usual kind of death, but something very magical (and her body whereabouts are also unknown).

• Just something else to think about:

When you ask mirror about Faith it says "blah-blah-blah this lips are sealed", but when you ask it about her father it shows you his remains. It means that Faith's and Snow's death is not some usual kind of death, but something very magical (and her body whereabouts are also unknown).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.