(Spoilers)The end of this.

13»

Comments

• I heard with IGN's interview with Nick, they said they shouldn't make us worry about the comics if we never read it because it takes place before the comics and in the comics Snow White is alive.. and married by Bigby (I think I am not sure but she is definitely alive in the comics), that doesn't make any sense...

• There's a whole thread talking about his involvement.
    If you're interested here it is.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51167/the-killer-investigation-hard-evidence-found

Yup, Snow is totally dead. I think this called "motivation", huh. Also, i think i know who the murderer is. Remember this ginger guy that you

• The ending shocked me, I skipped a heartbeat when I saw Snows head on the same place as Faiths. Now I just wanna see the reaction of other people.

• The Mirror repeats the same line used by Faith whenever she is asked whom it is she works for. "My lips are sealed"
    However this is kinda a tricky situation because he also says that powerful magic is stopping him from seeing her.
    Then you can find out that the reason he can't see her isn't because she's dead because when asked about her father the mirror shows that he is clearly dead.
    One theory, which I stand by, is that both Snow and Faith are still alive. That their deaths were faked and they are being held captive by whomever it is that Faith worked for. I believe that how the deaths are faked will be revealed in the next episode. Thus the title "Smoke and Mirrors"

• Well his injury (even for a regular human) isn't necessarily fatal, he has a punctured lung which with medical attention is totally survivable. What really kills him is a gunshot to the head which he will do after finding out his wife is dead, either by Dee telling him, or you telling him then waiting too long to subdue Dee.

• The trick there is if you wait too long to jump out at Dee he will eventually shoot himself in the head

I kept silent. Unfortunately Snow had to be bad cop for one moment and she told him about Faith. But he's still goin' strong!

• I believe that is Red Hood she is alive, she is in town and she is in disguise. She killed the girls out of jealousy.

Hershel posted: »

The headless horseman would make so much sense, i have a feeling it could be him now.

• yeah, i seen it thanks.

6Stringed posted: »

There's a whole thread talking about his involvement. If you're interested here it is. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51167/the-killer-investigation-hard-evidence-found

• well there are a few people playing it on youtube.

• this was my reaction to Snow's head : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20 minutes later I was running through my head all possible tracks to find the killer.

• That won't happen. It's a comic related issue. If you are curious, check out Vol 4 of the tradebacks and you will see the issue.

littlemad posted: »

I believe that is Red Hood she is alive, she is in town and she is in disguise. She killed the girls out of jealousy.

• edited October 2013

eheh I will track down the comics soon! First time in the lore, and I got very excited about all

holisk posted: »

That won't happen. It's a comic related issue. If you are curious, check out Vol 4 of the tradebacks and you will see the issue.

• I clearly remember that the gun smell was said that wasn't used for more than a week.
    Which is weird.

I remember the sword, and actually there is even the tarot that said 10 of swords, so I knew that a killing was coming. I didn't expect was the prince. And he died in my run.

• Yep pretty much what I did to, I thing Cry reacted in a similar manner.

KronusX posted: »

this was my reaction to Snow's head : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 20 minutes later I was running through my head all possible tracks to find the killer.

• I personally do not think she is dead as how can she be when she is the love interest and appears in the comics which are later. Also we know that FAITH is not really dead either as the mirror makes it clear that magic hides her death and so if she might not be dead than neither is Snow. These fables are nearly impossible to kill and even cutting off your head did not kill the headless horseman who prob is doing this to silence people for the mayor but their bodies are still alive and can be magically re attached later like in OZ 2 return to oz with the many heads of the witch.

• It was a shame to see Snow's head chopped off. So it's one of those intense type games like Indigo Prophecy.

• edited October 2013

Can dead people be resurrected in the Fables comics? (I've never read em before)

• Yep. It depends on popularity of their story.

Can dead people be resurrected in the Fables comics? (I've never read em before)

• never read the comics, but i heard the only way a fable can truly die is by being thrown down the witching well (something like that)

• Wouldn't it be just crazy if they were being kidnapped or abducted for reasons still unkown by someone with magic properties, and theyre heads are just duplicates or fakes? idk very unlikely but that idea still floats in my head

• donkeygirl whom no one really knows anymore. Death for her is much more permanent.

Or is it!? OOOoooooOOOOOOooooo

Seamroy posted: »

Kodo the thing to remember about the Fables universe is how life and death work. Snow White is so famous and well told story that she can/will

• That's one theory that I was thinking of.

Wouldn't it be just crazy if they were being kidnapped or abducted for reasons still unkown by someone with magic properties, and theyre heads are just duplicates or fakes? idk very unlikely but that idea still floats in my head

Sign in to comment in this discussion.