Theories of where the games are going

2»

Comments

• but that means if it was cast on the mirror itself and only 4 people have accese to it one being the drunk flying monkey (oz), the other snow (snow white), bigby (any big bad wolf fable) and the professor (sleepy hollow) is it possible the monkey is still working for the wicked witch or maybe oz himself he may not be magic but he was a master at trickery, or nis the guy above right has the professor gone crazy and is doing it himself?....

DomeWing333 posted: »

The Mirror's second line "These lips are sealed" seems to be referring to its own lips. If my theory is correct, then this means that the spel

• fusedmassfusedmass Banned
    edited October 2013

I read somewhere last month. Tell Tale couldn't actually decide who was to be the killer. They wanted focus on fan feedback. I would offer more. I only met a handful of people. That guy I fought with at the bar. I couldn't even rip his arms off. Because part he said about. "Only when its someone rich, do we pay attention"

To a certain degree. He is correct. Though I thought he crossed the line when he insulted Snow White. I bet the fight was bound to happen regardless if you decided to strike him or not.

HeartLocker posted: »

Magic is definitely involved , since both Faith and The Mirror say "My lips are sealed". Now as somebody mentioned before , there's definitely

• i didnt strike him on that premise i wanted the woodsmen to open up to me more and the fight started ripping of the arm of a guy who was just trying to protect a friend is wrong, maybe now though i didnt during the second ep he may talk more openly with us?

• well thats why i started this conversation its not a who is defiantly the killer its more of all the theory's that could be apart of this great game , it could be simple like its the ginger guy or it could be as complicated as magic and plots within plots, dont worry about not offering much as for the woodsmen your right i couldn't chase after him he looked generally shocked that she was dead...

fusedmass posted: »

The woodsman didn't strike me as the killer. It was way too early in the series, to start with fighting with the killer. I think he was made t

• look at ep title cry wolf there was a fable that the boy who cried wolf could the the person be the boy who cries wolf and he want revenge over the wolf who ate his sheep

• I may have missed something(Only had one play through so far) but... How did Dee know faith was dead? He tells you, once caught, that the Prince shot himself in front of him once being told Faith is dead.

Like I said, maybe I missed something. But I don't remember anyone other than Bigby, Snow and possible Crane(That his name?) knowing. Oh, and the flying monkey-rat.

• Ok so, I got a few things I wanna point out.

1. These lips are sealed - either: A - someone cast a magical barrier on revealing anything related to him (the caster)
      B - Faith's story tells us that her husband was the only one to see through her coat, that being said, it might block Bigby from any information regarding that
    2. Whoever killed Faith knew who she was, hence the ring stuck in her mouth, which gives us the information that the killer chose to kill a beautiful princess
      2b. Coming from the previous point, seeing as how Snow was killed, that makes both of his victims beautiful princesses
    3. No matter which place you choose to check first, Twiddle Dee always has the same blood stain on his coat (on his left shoulder)
    4. All information considered about Woody, he seems truly distraught from the events
    5. Prince Lawrence's bullet trajectory (and his comments on fuzzy memory) made me think that he was shot by someone, someone short
    6. Speaking of shot, the crime scene for Faith's death showed us that whoever came through there got caught by the fence spikes and bled out. Now, even though in the game, the dialogue states that he got caught on the way in, I believe there is more to that.

So here's my thoughts on how it happened.
    -Killer comes through back side fence
    -Gets injured because he is short
    -Places head
    -Uses trash can to get above the fence easier

All of this being said, I'll put my guess that it's none of the currently disclosed fables. Unless it's toad, but man look at that fucker, he's totally not the guy.

• i agree with your point apart from the first one they have the coat she used to hid her beauty so on that it can not be the coat...

• the victims are not only princess but also people that got close to bigby which why the heads are ening on the door step of the building so we could be at two thing for motive jealousy or revenge

• revenge is the most likely of the two but if you really think about if the killer knows where bigby lives then surly you go kill the guy your after revenge wise.... also since the change or the exodus as its called in the games even though people are scared of him no ones really out for revenge... seen as he has one of the three little pigs sleeping on his sofa smoking and drinking with him and sure the pig jokes about it but i didnt detec any hurt feelings regarding it..... did anyone let him have the drink?
    the thanks was genuine and tbh he even tells him that he needs friends and its not that people hate him :/

• I was thinking about that, what ever happened to the pig? As for revenge, it's sometimes better to go after someone close to the person you're targeting.

sunnykyle posted: »

revenge is the most likely of the two but if you really think about if the killer knows where bigby lives then surly you go kill the guy your

• i think he just stayed in the corner however i couldn't see him in the apartment when bigby woke up so who knows. your right but if its revenge its not for bigby i think it would have to by process of elimination be the professor they want revenge against witch then rules him out as a suspect.....

• I doubt he's flycatcher. He wasn't wearing his famous orange jumper!

• Whoops, unintentional pun. XD

DrChem posted: »

"Heads Up" HAH!

• That's going to help discern characters' behaviors. Nice for you to join us.

DrChem posted: »

It's less optimism and more I read the comics :P

• From the thread I've started, some people are saying that it could have something to do with the Headless Horseman and Ichabod Crane. Crane has shown contempt for Snow. Maybe....hmmm....

this is what i like to see i go to bed after starting this thread and the detectives are coming out thank you all now back to the bis. whil

• Ichabod Crane is from the Headless Horseman. Maybe he's exercising a deep, dark, lustful passion he has on the women who................REJECTED HIM WHEN HE ASKED THEM TO PROM!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA........cough cough

But in all seriousness, it might as well be Ichabod himself. Bluebeard in the comics has been shown to have extreme wealth and influence in Fabletown.

but that means if it was cast on the mirror itself and only 4 people have accese to it one being the drunk flying monkey (oz), the other snow

• Yeah, Grendel is best buds with Woody. I bet you not ripping his arm off WILL open up Woody more.

i didnt strike him on that premise i wanted the woodsmen to open up to me more and the fight started ripping of the arm of a guy who was just

• Hmm. Interesting theory, mate. Could it be Red?

• Yeah, I agree with your line of thought. Although murder mysteries favor the characters who favor the dark to be murderers.

• but what would he gain from doing it?

Syllenze posted: »

Ichabod Crane is from the Headless Horseman. Maybe he's exercising a deep, dark, lustful passion he has on the women who................REJECT

• Exactly XD

Yeah, Grendel is best buds with Woody. I bet you not ripping his arm off WILL open up Woody more.

• but red and the woodsmen already got there pay back so in theory they have nothing to want revenge from the bigby

Hmm. Interesting theory, mate. Could it be Red?

• Good point there. Never thought of that.

• Good point made there. I never thought of it.

• Taxis are seen an awful lot in this game. Is that how the killer gets his victims? I mean, the last time you see Snow White was in a taxi and Faith maybe took a taxi somewhere and got killed by this murderer. In Telltale games, the smallest points usually end up being the big mysteries, if you know what I mean.

• If you don't suggest anything to Ichabod, Snow will actually suggest Bluebeard because it's his MO. Bluebeard just seems way too obvious. Maybe he's being framed? Despite the fact that he supposedly wasn't in town at the time.

I actually agree with sunnykyle on this; I don't think they're actually dead. I think there's something weirder going on than a serial killer.

• I think that Toad shot Prince Lawrence, but he's not the serial killer. They never did find out what the intruder was looking for, but Toad had that coat that Faith was supposedly wearing. No doubt the coat is what the intruder was looking for? Why did he have that?

• edited October 2013

My guess is it'll be the headless horsemen or it'll somehow involve Crane, at least, and I also doubt Snows dead; given the Fables comic storyline and that these events are supposed to be prior to the beginning of the comics.

• edited October 2013

Of course the story is going to get much bigger but honestly I feel it's going to enter into an epic scale, I noticed in Bigby's character profile the talk about his father the North Wind and the hatred Bigby has for him, that would be an awesome plot point to get involved with and there has to be a reason they mentioned it.

• Of course the story is going to get much bigger but honestly I feel it's going to enter into an epic scale, I noticed in Bigby's character profile the talk about his father the North Wind and the hatred Bigby has for him, that would be an awesome plot point to get involved with and there has to be a reason they mentioned it.

• Well Faith would obviously have had to be Bluebeards wife if it involves the old story. Considering she wasn't his wife and just a simple prostitute, besides Bigby used to not be that good of a dude (eating people), now he changed and maybe BlueBeard has as well. I feel as though this game is trying to force its suspects on you, especially on how eager Snow was to get an answer - the way she acted during the whole scene when finding Faith made her seem a bit too jumpy, or maybe that's just her being the typical pure princess faced with a tragic event - it just seemed suspicious is all.

Oh and that Butcher, baker, candlestick maker thing reminded me of something: Didn't Toad claim the Tweedle brothers as "A butcher"? Hmmmmm...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.