The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• :)

Healoz posted: »

Thank you.

• "Quick sketch."

Dayum, this is like a full-blown drawing to me!

JonGon posted: »

Crossover time! Did a quick sketch of Bigby and Clem as a Tag Team.

• DUDE! You're like famous now! :D

Yea Telltale retweeted it

• i know bigby would not have a problem dealing a Zombie invasion

I wanted to try drawing Holly and Gren as how they would like inside the Walking Dead universe (because noone has ever done a Walking Dead and The Wolf Among us crossover am I right cough)

• I just love Gren. He's one of those characters, like Georgie and Bigby, that have MANY hilarious and lovable face expressions. I have fun drawing Gren because of that very reason. :) Had to fit the big guy himself in there as well. Why? Because I can. :)

Enjoy.

Alt text

• JonesJJonesJ Banned
    edited June 2014

God pie! You are good, dude! This looks amazing!!

Alt text

pudding_pie posted: »

I just love Gren. He's one of those characters, like Georgie and Bigby, that have MANY hilarious and lovable face expressions. I have fun dr

• I blame JonesJ for the recent need to draw Gren...:)

Alt text

• JonesJJonesJ Banned

You're welcome. :) Looks really good! Nice work, Pie!

I blame JonesJ for the recent need to draw Gren...:)

• Done while waiting for the final episode... :)

Alt text

• JonesJJonesJ Banned

Looks great!

Done while waiting for the final episode...

• Hype level just passed over 9000!

• JonesJJonesJ Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

EDIT: I forgot to mention the artist that did this! XD All credit goes to pudding_pie, not me. Thanks again for the drawing, dude! :)

• edited June 2014

Man, photobucket....you suck! -.-

Now that's out of my system-more Georgie drawings because I just can't get enough of him! XD

Enjoy

Alt text

• It's like I'm seeing multiple people cosplay as Georgie in this one! XD

Man, photobucket....you suck! -.- Now that's out of my system-more Georgie drawings because I just can't get enough of him! XD Enjoy

• I'm not finished yet with the sketches, but here's the current state of my TWAU collage / fanart thing :)

Alt text

• Damn Jersey looks bad ass! :)

I'm not finished yet with the sketches, but here's the current state of my TWAU collage / fanart thing

• Good thing or bad...XD

It's like I'm seeing multiple people cosplay as Georgie in this one! XD

• JonesJJonesJ Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah. Its down or something like that. A lot of people brought that to my attention. :( This looks great though, Pie! That smug, though! BTW for Halloween this year, you should totally cosplay as Georgie! I'd LOVE to see the photos!!

Man, photobucket....you suck! -.- Now that's out of my system-more Georgie drawings because I just can't get enough of him! XD Enjoy

• If it was in real life, it would probably be bad. I still like your picture though, so I would say it's good!

Good thing or bad...XD

• Eh mah gerd, this is AWESOME! BTW is this poster a reference to the Deathly Hollows poster?

• I did this with Coriolanus poster in mind, but now that you mention it... It can be a reference to both ;)

papai46 posted: »

Eh mah gerd, this is AWESOME! BTW is this poster a reference to the Deathly Hollows poster?

• Yeah, still not finished. But I'll make sure to post it when it's done.
    His hair and a brow took me like... 4 hours to draw :/

Alt text

• 4 hours? Holy crap!

Xcite posted: »

Yeah, still not finished. But I'll make sure to post it when it's done. His hair and a brow took me like... 4 hours to draw

• edited June 2014

I know :/ but the base was waaaaay dark so I kinda had to recolor it:
    Alt text

Healoz posted: »

4 hours? Holy crap!

• Drawing that fabulous hair requires some commitment, am I right?

Yeah, still not finished. But I'll make sure to post it when it's done. His hair and a brow took me like... 4 hours to draw

• Seems so, yes! It's literally...the hardest part. The rest won't be so, surely.

Drawing that fabulous hair requires some commitment, am I right?

• JonesJJonesJ Banned

This looks great so far! What program do you use for it?

I know but the base was waaaaay dark so I kinda had to recolor it:

• That is SO cool!!!

Crossover time! Did a quick sketch of Bigby and Clem as a Tag Team.

• Bcs of you'r awsome art cant wait more for Ep 5! :), awsome work buddy!

I did this with Coriolanus poster in mind, but now that you mention it... It can be a reference to both

• edited June 2014

[removed]

papai46 posted: »

HOLY SHIT! Biggs and Mary that's uh eh nice... but seriously who da fuck ships them, they are arch-enemies!

• (?) TomMartinHagen zapamięta to ;) ;)

Bcs of you'r awsome art cant wait more for Ep 5! , awsome work buddy!

• FOUR HOURS!? NO TIME FOR DAT. Are you taking the piss?

JonesJ posted: »

• Thanks ^^ I'm using Autodesk Sketchbook Pro on an android tablet. It's not a graphic tablet like wacom, so I'm working with a pen I got from an electronics.

JonesJ posted: »

• I didn't do it in consecutive hours! Some minutes here, an hour there... like that.

CodPatrol posted: »

FOUR HOURS!? NO TIME FOR DAT. Are you taking the piss?

• But c'mon, it's only his hair! I could do that exact in 10 minutes, no offence.

I didn't do it in consecutive hours! Some minutes here, an hour there... like that.

• edited June 2014

I'm cool. But it's my first time, I think I'll need a lot of practice to do it so quick.

CodPatrol posted: »

But c'mon, it's only his hair! I could do that exact in 10 minutes, no offence.

• I was challenged at work to draw ONLY in red pen and whatever I was thinking about. Here are the results. XD

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Because the thought of Gren with a family makes my heart melt! :) He just loves his Carla and Miss Rosie Posie. Enjoy. NOTE: Used an image online for the idea. :) It was too cute.

Alt text

• JonesJJonesJ Banned

Freakin Henry in the corner! :) Guess Bigby ate all the sugar treats! lol This is hillarious! Work must love you because of random things like this! Pretty good for only doing it in pen! This made my day

I was challenged at work to draw ONLY in red pen and whatever I was thinking about. Here are the results. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.