The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• JonesJJonesJ Banned

Love your attempt at TWAU style! Good job, Porgie! :)

pudding_pie posted: »

My character Lyla from my TWAU fanfic and Georgie. Enjoy

• JonesJJonesJ Banned

'Do you like it, hm? Do you bloody fucking like it?' XD

• oooh that's why he's just so hard to kill!!! :0

Omid posted: »

Kenny without his glamour. Inspired by thestalkingdead

• I was going to say the exact same thing, then I saw he is the moderator. I do NOT want to piss off someone so impulsively violent who also happens to be god.

skaapman101 posted: »

People like you is what is wrong with the net and the world. You come out fists swinging and guns blazing ready to tear people apart. Why not

• edited June 2014

God DAMN, puzzlebox, that is really, really creative!

♥,

-faye

Szczery posted: »

Totally love that one! Looks so much like Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade game

• Excellent 3D modeling, and I say that as someone trying desperately to learn DAZ and blender!

...Don't have shit to do with this game, though.

Vainamoinen posted: »

This next one is not exactly fan art... but a very contemporary complement to The Wolf among Us saga, and maybe of particular interest to puzz

• It looks like Sylvester Stallone, but you're really talented!

endif posted: »

Here is my contribution - A pic of Bigby. So not digital.

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2014

I'm a totally nice guy. Just a bit too experienced with internet art theft - and hobby artist myself. ;)

Faye_Kane posted: »

I was going to say the exact same thing, then I saw he is the moderator. I do NOT want to piss off someone so impulsively violent who also happens to be god.

• It's a sculpture, not a 3D model - Shaun Tan works traditionally, exclusively. :)

The sculpture depicts a Grimm story character named Allerleirauh, who appears in The Wolf among Us as "Faith".

Excellent 3D modeling, and I say that as someone trying desperately to learn DAZ and blender! ...Don't have shit to do with this game, though.

• Yes, you're a totally nice guy sir, I don't care if you scream at people sir, I like you so don't ban me sir.

I'm a totally nice guy. Just a bit too experienced with internet art theft - and hobby artist myself.

• /Users/Sarah/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Masters/2014/05/10/20140510-165146/IMG_7463.JPG

• edited June 2014

I am always fuckin' astounded when I see other people create something like this. You actually express the character's emotion in the picture. If I try to draw a person, it looks like XKCD comics.

pudding_pie posted: »

My character Lyla from my TWAU fanfic and Georgie. Enjoy

• edited June 2014

That's not a link; it's the partial file system path to an image on your hard drive on your windows computer.

You HAVE told us that your real-life name is Sarah, BTW. Tits or GTFO!!

(Just kidding)

b_bad_wolf posted: »

/Users/Sarah/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Masters/2014/05/10/20140510-165146/IMG_7463.JPG

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2014

@b_bad_wolf

upload that picture to a hosting service, for example http://postimage.org/
    Copy the direct link they give you (ends with .jpg)
    Paste the link here, select the link with the mouse and press the "image" button on top of your text box.

THAT should work. If it doesn't, I'll edit your message until it does.

Oh, and don't listen to the lady with the pixelized male genital as an avatar; she's new here and hasn't yet internalized our rules. Don't worry, we'll get her there. ;)

b_bad_wolf posted: »

/Users/Sarah/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Masters/2014/05/10/20140510-165146/IMG_7463.JPG

• Wonderful. But we will need the names of all the original artists and a link to their blogs/deviantart pages as well, please. Everything else wouldn't be fair to those artists!

by hija-jiyangi on deviantArt

• edited June 2014

I have the Link on my computer, I'm in my phone right now and on a road trip so cant go on my computer right now. (I'm dead serious I'm not lying) when I get home I will get the link and post it. :)

Wonderful. But we will need the names of all the original artists and a link to their blogs/deviantart pages as well, please. Everything else wouldn't be fair to those artists!

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2014

I was able to sort out all the pages to the images you posted from their deviantArt pages (and updated your posts with the links), so no worries. But make sure that you link to the original artists in the future. Thanks. :)

I have the Link on my computer, I'm in my phone right now and on a road trip so cant go on my computer right now. (I'm dead serious I'm not lying) when I get home I will get the link and post it.

• edited June 2014

That isn't a dick, you perv. That's the default Gravitar avatar. For some reason, this site isn't picking up my cute face photo from Gravatar even though they say they do in the Telltale control panel.

(After looking at it again) Hmm... you're right, it does look like a dick. Now I have to find another avatar.

Well, thanx.

-flk

@b_bad_wolf upload that picture to a hosting service, for example http://postimage.org/ Copy the direct link they give you (ends with .j

• I'll vote every one of your comments up to cancel it! I know what that's like. A stalker from my blog was pissed off that I didn't tell him my RL location, and he went around clicking "report" on every post I made anywhere on the net, even serious ones like at the Washington Post and astrophysics sites.

He did that to my three completely ordinary videos on youtube. Youtube/Google don't bother to look at the stuff, they just send a computerized warning and three warnings got me banned from youtube. It was all done without human intervention. Now I can't do Google+, which means I can't do Google docs, and these days, everything is in Google docs.

Internet bullying has real life consequences. I hope whoever is voting you down doesn't decide to follow you to other sites.

Hershel posted: »

yeah, thumbs downs don't do anything anyway.

• edited June 2014

GOD that's a good painting! It must have taken forever to make. Your Mister Toad is even better than the one in the game because yours is expressing a subtle emotion. I hope you do this for a living.

This is my favorite one you posted on Deviant Art.

-flk

saw this and had to share it Big-bad-wolf by Alteya http://fav.me/d6vzx1x

• It kind of has a romantic feel to it. what with Bigby's expression and the shape of the background kind of resembles a heart.

Bigby Wolf and Lee Everett by Conter Marune http://contermarune.tumblr.com/post/64655960482/more-practice-and-an-attempt-at-drawing-more

• edited June 2014

Somebody please make a shipper pic of Bigby and Mary.

• OMY GOD, SOMEBODY DID!

Alt text

This guy on deviant art.

Somebody please make a shipper pic of Bigby and Mary.

• HOLY SHIT! Biggs and Mary that's uh eh nice... but seriously who da fuck ships them, they are arch-enemies!

OMY GOD, SOMEBODY DID! This guy on deviant art.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2014

Bigby's hands are so shiny for some reason. Perhaps Mary keeps a blowup doll of Bigby in her closet?

OMY GOD, SOMEBODY DID! This guy on deviant art.

• They stopped a while ago other than the odd down vote troll so there isn't any need, thanks though.
    Also a person got pissed off because you wouldn't tell them your real life location? that's really freaking creepy on their part.

I'll vote every one of your comments up to cancel it! I know what that's like. A stalker from my blog was pissed off that I didn't tell him

• Are you implying what i think you are implying?

dojo32161 posted: »

Bigby's hands are so shiny for some reason. Perhaps Mary keeps a blowup doll of Bigby in her closet?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That she has an endless supply of Bigby dolls that she angrily pops one with a needle every night?

papai46 posted: »

Are you implying what i think you are implying?

• Alt text

Are you implying what i think you are implying?

• Is this supposed to be a 'If you know what i mean' picture?

• What do you think?

Is this supposed to be a 'If you know what i mean' picture?

• Alt text

I wanted to try drawing Holly and Gren as how they would like inside the Walking Dead universe (because noone has ever done a Walking Dead and The Wolf Among us crossover am I right cough)

• A picture of Gren and my character, Carla Smith from my fanfiction in TWAU style. :) Sorry again for the poor quality. Had to take a picture of it. Scanner still broken. -.-

Enjoy.

Alt text

• I like his face but he needs the hair done better :3

by sfhys on deviantArt

Sign in to comment in this discussion.