The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• edited April 2014

Amazing..... utterly amazing

Alt text

PoBoRo posted: »

Sweet! Didn't realise this was a thing on here! I painted this portrait of Bigby a few weeks ago, thought I'd share

• I draw these chibi's a few days ago, I thought i should show them here :3

Alt text

• Yay! Happy you like it!

Also, that gif XD cracks me up each time XD

The-CuteCat posted: »

You got everything perfect..... Especially the hair....

• I know, Jared's hair is so luscious. _

skart87 posted: »

Yay! Happy you like it! Also, that gif XD cracks me up each time XD

• You have to make more of these.

dfh15 posted: »

This thread needs more cowbell.

• Damn, people give Bigby the best looks. But he is a pretty handsome guy, though.

Ahem, but I'm straight so... yeah.

Piggs posted: »

Here's the artist: http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Wolf-Among-Us-450529858 http://ransomm-notes.tumblr.com/

• edited April 2014

Have to admit, every time I see this, it makes my dragon heart soar. ;3

I draw these chibi's a few days ago, I thought i should show them here

• Awwwwwwwwwww Thank you! Im glad you like it!!!
    Alt text

Have to admit, every time I see this, it makes my dragon heart soar. ;3

• edited April 2014

Amazing The wolf Amoung Us poster work by disgorgeapocalypse from deviantart.

Here's the link; http://disgorgeapocalypse.deviantart.com/

Alt text

• D'aww, shucks.

Alt text

Awwwwwwwwwww Thank you! Im glad you like it!!!

• edited May 2014
    The hell! How do I put pics up in this place! :(
  • It is currently disabled :( No word as to when it will return but i'm guessing Telltale soon.
    pudding_pie posted: »

• edited May 2014
    Unfortunately, images and links are disabled on this site at the moment. It sucks, but it's had to be done because of how bad the trolling/spamming has gotten, particularly in the Walking Dead forums. Hopefully, they can get some measures in place to help deal with those soon.

For now, though, this thread is pretty much dead until Telltale fixes their site. In the mean time, if you want to share your fan art with others who might appreciate it, you can head on over to this fan site that a bunch of users from here set up:

othertwdforum.freeforums.net/board/16/fan-art

We're cool people. We promise. So don't hesitate to join us. :)

• Oh poo. :( Oh well....hopefully soon.
    JonGon posted: »

It is currently disabled :( No word as to when it will return but i'm guessing Telltale soon.

• Even though images are still disabled, I'd still like to show something here.

fav.me/d7erbgi A Bigby and Snow picture

fav.me/d7hku84 You know that urban myth about Bloody Mary where if you say that name 5 times in a mirror? It ain't worth it boys and girls!
  • Damn, the amount and quality of BADASS art on here is awesome!! Great job everyone! ^__^
  • edited May 2014
    Let's see if this works...sorry for the poor quality. Had to take a pic of it. :)

imgur.com/CRreY6W
  • Why does this remind me of Ace Attorney?

The Trip Trap gang in formal attire for no reason!

• Picture of Georgie, Lyla and the kids. If you are lost and confused go to the 'create you own fable' thread and read my story; it will explain. :)

imgur.com/cworPl2
  • That's sick bro! Loving your style.

Picture of Georgie, Lyla and the kids. If you are lost and confused go to the 'create you own fable' thread and read my story; it will explain. :) imgur.com/cworPl2

• Oh Bigby....would be awesome if these two got along. I bet it would be nothing but hair talk and making fun of Georgie's, umm....lack of it.

imgur.com/BIPiAlL
  • Have you ever tried putting together a comic? Something tells me you would be pretty good..

Oh Bigby....would be awesome if these two got along. I bet it would be nothing but hair talk and making fun of Georgie's, umm....lack of it. imgur.com/BIPiAlL

• That is incredibly nice!
    puzzlebox posted: »

The Wolf Among Us re-imagined in DOSBox, by Philipp Smart: http://philippsmart.tumblr.com/image/64032088859

• I actually have started on one, believe or not starting my character and TWAU crew. Need to post soon. :)
    Belan posted: »

Have you ever tried putting together a comic? Something tells me you would be pretty good..

• Mmm, dat luscious hair.

Oh Bigby....would be awesome if these two got along. I bet it would be nothing but hair talk and making fun of Georgie's, umm....lack of it. imgur.com/BIPiAlL

• edited May 2014
    TWAU crew playing xbox. Wonder what they are playing....The Mundies among us....:)

NOTE: Sorry for the bad quality. Scanner isn't working, so took a picture of the images. One is in black and white, other in color.

imgur.com/cooETI8
    imgur.com/38roDtp
  • A request from a friend of mine. This is Carla, Gren and their future daughter. :)

NOTE: Sorry again for the poor quality. Scanner still down. :(

Enjoy.

imgur.com/jDoqsPZ
  • Picture of Georgie and my character, Lyla. :) May I say more...:)

NOTE: Again, sorry for the poor quality. Scanner. :(

Enjoy.

imgur.com/F1HCvWF
  • JonesJJonesJ Banned
    Oh wow! That is nice!!! 0.0

Picture of Georgie and my character, Lyla. :) May I say more...:) NOTE: Again, sorry for the poor quality. Scanner. :( Enjoy. imgur.com/F1HCvWF

• JonesJJonesJ Banned
    That is hilarious, dude! Again, do you have a deviantart account? These are nice. Colored one as well!

TWAU crew playing xbox. Wonder what they are playing....The Mundies among us....:) NOTE: Sorry for the bad quality. Scanner isn't worki

• JonesJJonesJ Banned
    This is cute! :) Hard to picture Gren a father!

A request from a friend of mine. This is Carla, Gren and their future daughter. :) NOTE: Sorry again for the poor quality. Scanner still down. :( Enjoy. imgur.com/jDoqsPZ

• JonesJJonesJ Banned
    Can't wait to read the comics!!! Post soon?

I actually have started on one, believe or not starting my character and TWAU crew. Need to post soon. :)

• Random sketches of my character Carla, Gren and some other random crap. :) Check out my Fanfic if you wish to know more.

imgur.com/dsHPaJR

NOTE: Sorry for the poor quality. Scanner still broken. :(

Enjoy
  • edited May 2014
    Ahh man, you gave me an idea for another award to list for the storytellers once the 31st reaches. Apart from all the other awards that I have listed so far, that is.

Random sketches of my character Carla, Gren and some other random crap. :) Check out my Fanfic if you wish to know more. imgur.com/dsHPaJR NOTE: Sorry for the poor quality. Scanner still broken. :( Enjoy

• JonesJJonesJ Banned
    I like this. Nice job.

Random sketches of my character Carla, Gren and some other random crap. :) Check out my Fanfic if you wish to know more. imgur.com/dsHPaJR NOTE: Sorry for the poor quality. Scanner still broken. :( Enjoy

• his hair is so fabulous it's like Fabio
    skart87 posted: »

Sooo I drew Bigby and he looks like a cross between Hugh Jackman and Richard Armitage with Jared Padalecki's hair XD

• edited May 2014

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Sorry for the poor quality. Had to take a pic of it. Scanner broken.

My character with Gren. If you are lost, check out my fanfic.

Enjoy! :)

• My character Lyla from my TWAU fanfic and Georgie. :)

Enjoy

Alt text

• It's been one of those days and this would be funny as s**t if this DID happen! XD

Enjoy :)

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.