The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• I'm sure that all the ladies on here will make an exception once again to say that this pic of yours is just as sexy compared to the other ones on here too. :P

Not as "sexy" as the art above, but still art I guess.

• "Not as sexy"?God DAYUM,Biggs is HAWT whatever the picture,brah!

• Aw, thanks guys. :D

• Hey all, DragonButter here. Just wanted to say that I'm currently working on a picture for this thread, and was drawing some more bits to it as of recently. Although I did start drawing the picture sometime last month, my hopes is that I that finish it sometime before this March ends, if not during the middle of this month. (if you catch my dragon drift) Anyways, I can't wait to share it on here when I do finish it!

• edited March 2014

a little late on this but thought i'd share it. sry for the quality. i took this with my phone [http://i.imgur.com/JNyAVrB.jpg]

• edited April 2014

Phew, finally done with my fan art for this thread! I hope those that do see it enjoy the picture rightly so! :D

EDIT: I finally got my art to show up! About time, I say! I'll still keep the hyperlink posted from before, which is located right under the picture if you're curious to see what other pictures I have drawn.

Alt text

The Wolf Among Us Fan Pic by Eats-His-Sweetrolls on deviantART
  • Bigby- its beautiful.:)

Phyre posted: »

I thought maybe i'd show you fanart of someone else.So here.Have a Faith.(Deviantart:RellCatosh)

• Awwww, it's much sadder to see Anime Faith with bruises

Phyre posted: »

I thought maybe i'd show you fanart of someone else.So here.Have a Faith.(Deviantart:RellCatosh)

• Okay, so it's my same art as before, but I finally got around to finishing it and editing it and here it is:

Alt text

• (claps) Even sexier! Ahem, for the ladies, that is. ;)

Okay, so it's my same art as before, but I finally got around to finishing it and editing it and here it is:

• Hell, if you swing that way, I suppose! ;D

(claps) Even sexier! Ahem, for the ladies, that is.

• I must agree that the shading is sexy. The rest, is for a woman to decide. :P

Hell, if you swing that way, I suppose! ;D

• edited April 2014

DAMN, this thread has been buried for a long time.

Well, time to dig it back up. :)

Alt text

She's really jazzed about it.

Update with more to the pic, should be coming... "soon".

• Gah Dayum! you captured Bloody Mary perfectly.

Alt text

DAMN, this thread has been buried for a long time. Well, time to dig it back up. She's really jazzed about it. Update with more to the pic, should be coming... "soon".

• Thanks man! Still more to be done, but that'll come later.

But damn, her eyes are so... 'jazzed'.

JonGon posted: »

Gah Dayum! you captured Bloody Mary perfectly.

• Recently finished TWAU and loved it so I decided to do some Fanart. I hope ya like it!

Alt text

• I like the art. And the design has an LA Noire vibe to it

Bigby Wolf. Fabletown sheriff.

• Fuck yeah... :)

Recently finished TWAU and loved it so I decided to do some Fanart. I hope ya like it!

• Ah! I finally remembered what I forgot to add :(

Cars and people >.<

Fuck yeah...

• I honestly hadn't even noticed. Bigby and the city caught all of my attention. Again nice job, you matched the color palette and everything!

Ah! I finally remembered what I forgot to add Cars and people >.<

• I'm drawing Rachel now, I'm excited to post her up here :D

• Can't wait! I bet she's gonna look so adorable.

ItsGabee posted: »

I'm drawing Rachel now, I'm excited to post her up here

• Don't forget the front teeth!

ItsGabee posted: »

I'm drawing Rachel now, I'm excited to post her up here

• edited April 2014

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Wanted to practice different drawing styles so I drew Gren a couple of times!

• The 1st one looks like something you'd see in a museum. The 2nd reminds me of drunk Grendel. The 3rd looks like Grendel as an old man. And as for the 4th, I like how you made his fable form his shadow, much like how Bigby's shadow is his wolf form.

Nicely done. ;)

• So many styles! The 2nd looks like something from disney. And the 3rd looks like comic book style/western anime

• Oh man. I really like the way you drew the 3rd one. I feel like that would be what his comic look would be.

• Awesome! i really like the style on the 4th picture.

• This thread needs more cowbell.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

The Trip Trap gang in formal attire for no reason!

• Must be Bigby and Snow's wedding.

• Gren's one classy motherfucker.

• I like the detail that Gren's missing an arm. I hadn't even noticed it at first. I really like the way Gren looks though. Nice work! :P

• I take it you made these yourself? If so, I want to let you know I think you did an incredible job. These are awesome!

dfh15 posted: »

This thread needs more cowbell.

• They look like photoshopped screenshots of the characters...
    Still pretty good
    Sorry if I'm wrong

I take it you made these yourself? If so, I want to let you know I think you did an incredible job. These are awesome!

• Indeed I did. Thank you!

@Ascari Yes, they are selections made from screenshots. Just decided to make Photoshop posters out of them for fun.

I take it you made these yourself? If so, I want to let you know I think you did an incredible job. These are awesome!

• edited April 2014

Wait, if you tear off Gren's arm it doesn't grow back??? I thought he would regenerate... does he not?
    Edit: Cool art, btw! :)

• He's not very well known to the mundys.

Wait, if you tear off Gren's arm it doesn't grow back??? I thought he would regenerate... does he not? Edit: Cool art, btw!

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Sooo I drew Bigby and he looks like a cross between Hugh Jackman and Richard Armitage with Jared Padalecki's hair XD

• You got everything perfect..... Especially the hair....

Alt text

skart87 posted: »

Sooo I drew Bigby and he looks like a cross between Hugh Jackman and Richard Armitage with Jared Padalecki's hair XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.